[ROM] Blue Water - Kyros MID 8027 - MPMAN 827 - Mediox MID8027

etreum

Aug 29, 2012
hello, PHN will climb on the link below the driver of this table, I guess if you substitute for the blue water should go in the folder utmodules, to see if we can walk your tablet.

Good luck, but as you go up it takes.

respect.

Link

PHN si quieres déjame tu mail y hablamos, que por aquí se hace lenta la conversación.

Last edited:

phn

Aug 5, 2012
Thanks a lot to you, etreum. I'm going to try the files, if it works I'll upload the repack files. Thanks a lot again ;)

InsaneWolf

Jan 3, 2012
etreum You are a hero! phn, let us know if it worked out allright, I hope it does and in the mean time I am going to edit the first post to NOT install this ROM on a spanish tablet x)

phn

Aug 5, 2012
No luck. It doesn't work for me :S I don't know why... But thanks a lot again... Let's try to get this thing resolved!

etreum

Aug 29, 2012
The same as mine on the same route .... strange ..... that no functions.

mixone you have your exact model?

regards

kerju

Aug 22, 2012

phn

Aug 5, 2012
We will need someone with a working Coby kyros 8027 or 8127 to pull off the utmodules from his/her tablet in order to get this fixed.

phn or kerju, can you please try to swap the goodix_touch_8027.ko file on your tablet with this one:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dt6pfvyc80pkoul/goodix_touch_8027.ko?m

Let's see what that sais.
I'm going to try that module... But I think the problem is not in the utmodules folder, don't know why but I think it is a problem of other file. I'll try this file and I'll tell you my results.
EDIT: It doesn't work for me neither. I tried it with the Blue Water ROM.

Last edited: