[ROM] Blue Water - Kyros MID 8027 - MPMAN 827 - Mediox MID8027

blackgecko

Mar 22, 2012
Thank you for your work, but i didnt wanted an update.zip with clockworkmod on it.
I cant install the rar with the bluewater-rom on clockworkmod (apparently it only works with zip.)

So is it possible to post a zip-file with bluewater-rom on it? Or does anyone know, how it has to installed on a mpman 827 with clockworkmod with the rar file from the first post?

mixone

Mar 9, 2012
Thank you for your work, but i didnt wanted an update.zip with clockworkmod on it.
I cant install the rar with the bluewater-rom on clockworkmod (apparently it only works with zip.)

So is it possible to post a zip-file with bluewater-rom on it? Or does anyone know, how it has to installed on a mpman 827 with clockworkmod with the rar file from the first post?

For bluewater instalation use the first post file.

mixone

Mar 9, 2012
there's a post on the first page on how to install the bluewater

My tablet don't enter to updade mode to apply blue water.
If I press POWER + VOL+ appears FWDN mode and if I press POWER + VOL- appear Fastboot mode.
I can't start blue water.

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
have u tried uninstalling the clockwork recovery mode? and then apply blue water?

mixone

Mar 9, 2012
I need a clocworkmod backup with bluewater instaled to make restore to my tablet
Maybe its a solution

redbird

Apr 1, 2012
My tablet don't enter to updade mode to apply blue water.
If I press POWER + VOL+ appears FWDN mode and if I press POWER + VOL- appear Fastboot mode.
I can't start blue water.

I have absolutely the same thing here. on my tablet posted instructions do not start ROM flashing from sd card. It simply goes to FWDN mode, says "waiting" and nothing happenning.

I tried to unrar rom, then zip it, rename as update.zip and flash through clockmod recovery... no luck.

Is there an alternative way of flashing this rom than pressing Power + volume up ????

@InsaneWolf please provide more info.

Last edited:

mixone

Mar 9, 2012
Is it possible for you guys to remove clockworkmod?

Yes, this is not a problem.
But I try before to install clockworkmod and same problem.
I have stock img file and I can flash my tablet any time.
Only problem is can't enter "MID UPDATE" mode.
I have also a MID8024 and this is working( home button and power)
But MP827 is have touch home button and not working.