[ROM] Blue Water - Kyros MID 8027 - MPMAN 827 - Mediox MID8027

BuzzLite

May 17, 2012
Thanks for this wonderful Blue Water upgrade, works perfectly on my 8027-4G. Looking forward to V2.0 :)

Pippo81

May 21, 2012
Hi at all, i have big problem.
I have the Dikom 8000, that people said is the same of Coby 8127, and I brick it because I have flash Bluewaters 1.0 that is a rom for 8027.
The tablet is ok, it turn on correctly but touchscreen is brick, i don't unlock android first page.
The strange is that soft keys are ok, it turn on when i touch them.

Have You some trick for me? Have You original rom or custom rom for my tablet?

Please help me :°

InsaneWolf

Jan 3, 2012
Hi at all, i have big problem.
I have the Dikom 8000, that people said is the same of Coby 8127, and I brick it because I have flash Bluewaters 1.0 that is a rom for 8027.
The tablet is ok, it turn on correctly but touchscreen is brick, i don't unlock android first page.
The strange is that soft keys are ok, it turn on when i touch them.

Have You some trick for me? Have You original rom or custom rom for my tablet?

Please help me :°

Try this Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! instructions are inside the archive.

mixone

Mar 9, 2012
InsaneWolf,
You can make your ROM to flashing with Clockworkmod or with update mode from OS menu.
I can't get a way to install BlueWater yet.
I install ICS update from Coby Germany but I restore 2.3 version, I don't like ICS and I need 3G for my tablet.
Thanks

Pippo81

May 21, 2012
Many thanks Insanewolf, I have try many times to upgrade with FWDN but always I get a not found rom at boot.
I follow instructions withous get results. I push Volume+ and Powerup together but to upgrade from sdcard i haven't problem but with tablet connect in usb and FWDN i doesn't.
Bluewater seems that is ok, only problem is touchscreen.
Have you another rom to suggest me that I may update from sdcard with touchscreen drivers corrects?

InsaneWolf

Jan 3, 2012
Many thanks Insanewolf, I have try many times to upgrade with FWDN but always I get a not found rom at boot.
I follow instructions withous get results. I push Volume+ and Powerup together but to upgrade from sdcard i haven't problem but with tablet connect in usb and FWDN i doesn't.
Bluewater seems that is ok, only problem is touchscreen.
Have you another rom to suggest me that I may update from sdcard with touchscreen drivers corrects?

Can you tell me your brand please and the ammount of internal memory in Gb ?

It seems to me this only occures on 8gb models and not on the 4gb, my best guess is they use some kind of
different touch screen which renders the driver from my rom useless. I will need acces to a stock rom from
such an 8gb model.

Iyochan

May 24, 2012
My tablet is Coby Kyros MID8027 4G byte model and I have same touch screen problem.
As mentioned by InsaneWolf, I also think different kinds of parts have used in recent lots.
Is someone show us a touch screen driver of MID8027 purchased in these days?

InsaneWolf

Jan 3, 2012
Somebody with the touch screen problem will have to contact their manufacturer and ask for the firmware to
restore to. If I can get that firmware I can edit it so all of you with a "bricked" touchscreen can enjoy this
firmware aswell :p

Pippo81

May 21, 2012
Many thanks for your answer.
My tablet is a Dikom MID 8000, 8" capacitive, 4gb, internal in Software Information under Model was write (when it was operative) MID8027 so I have installed this great rom because I think that model was 8027 but it was wrong.
Now my tablet run with bluewater, when I connect usb it recognize but without touchscreen it was a stone on the table.
I have write at Dikom but they didn't answer me :°

Please help me

Pippo81

May 21, 2012
Ufffffff I have send 3 email and Coby answer me with "send your unity at our assistance to replace".
I'm sure that is a firmware problem and not other...
Coby 8127 is the same at another model?

Pippo81

May 21, 2012
It's possible to you make a test firmware for us?
For example, FWDN itsn't ok for me, but ics update is released. It's possible to transform firmware update for ics in a update from sdcard like bluewater? :D

InsaneWolf

Jan 3, 2012
It's possible to you make a test firmware for us?
For example, FWDN itsn't ok for me, but ics update is released. It's possible to transform firmware update for ics in a update from sdcard like bluewater? :D

Where can I get this ics update?