[ROM] Blue Water - Kyros MID 8027 - MPMAN 827 - Mediox MID8027

Pippo81

May 21, 2012
I had try to connect usb mouse but without arrow in screen.
I have read that I must connect a usb autopowered to use a mouse, it's true?

InsaneWolf

Jan 3, 2012
I had try to connect usb mouse but without arrow in screen.
I have read that I must connect a usb autopowered to use a mouse, it's true?

You should just be able to use an ordinary usb mouse with a cable, no bluetooth. You will probably also need a normal usb to micro usb adapter :)

ramses2226

Jun 8, 2012
I have a Kyros mid8027 4GB wifi tablet and i'd like to install blue water rom, can anyone tell me if it works propely? if any happens during installation can I put original Medion rom which is given on the first page and problem will be solved?
Does the original rom installation same procedure as Blue water?

Please to hear you

Iyochan

May 24, 2012
I have a Kyros mid8027 4GB wifi tablet and i'd like to install blue water rom, can anyone tell me if it works propely? if any happens during installation can I put original Medion rom which is given on the first page and problem will be solved?
Does the original rom installation same procedure as Blue water?

Please to hear you

If you can find touch screen driver 'goodix_touch_8027.ko' in the MID8027, could you compare the driver with one in Blue Water .

Pippo81

May 21, 2012
I'm a question, my tablet is bricked since 1 month, i have found a coby 8127 rom (I have a Dikom mid 8000) but is the img file, and I must use FWDN to upload.
With bluewater wich keys i must press to enter in FWDN? Someone has adb drivers correctly for bluewater rom?

Thanks

EViollet

Jul 6, 2012
Hi all

I'm not new to Android, but very new to these cheap tablets. I own a MPMAN 827 tablet that I'm trying to root/install Google Apps/etc.
This ROM seems to be a nice place to start, but I don't quite get it.

Reading the comments it seems that the touchscreen driver of this ROM is incompatible with the capacitive screen of the 827. Is this correct?

In avance, thanks. I can't figure out if it works or not...

Kiiv

Jun 13, 2012
First you have to check if you have a mid8027 or mid8127. Mpman sells two models under the same name :/

Kiiv

Jun 13, 2012
Exactly. Have you already root you're device?

I've post a zip file in the thread 'need help with mpman 827' in general coby generation 2 forum.
It's the stock ROM with root and gapps and the same tweak as blue water in build.prop.
You can flash it via cwm recovery.

I've also post an ics ROM based on coby Germany update on forum.frandroid.com if you want. But it's a French forum. And it's the first beta ^^

mixone

Mar 9, 2012

I've post a zip file in the thread 'need help with mpman 827' in general coby generation 2 forum.
It's the stock ROM with root and gapps and the same tweak as blue water in build.prop.

I've also post an ics ROM based on coby Germany update on forum.frandroid.com if you want. But it's a French forum. And it's the first beta ^^

Hi Kiiv,

You can make a CWM update file with blue water rom.
I need to conect my MPMAN MP827 to a 3G stick.
I cant install Blue water with buttons combination.

EViollet

Jul 6, 2012

Hi.
Yes I've rooted the device and installed CWM.
Ready to try your ROM. I'll do this tonight.

Thanks !

As for the French forum, that's ok with me. It's my native language ! :)

Envoyé depuis mon cm_tenderloin avec Tapatalk

ramses2226

Jun 8, 2012
I have a big problem with my tablet, help please insanewolf!!!

I have coby kyros MID8027 4g and I have installed bluewater rom, installation was fine but screen is not responding, later I have installed Medion8027
rom and also screen does not respond seems is not original rom for my tablet.

Insanewolf do you have any room update v.2 or any idea?? I have requesteed original rom to coby, to install it is the same procedure??

some one can help me please please

Ramon

InsaneWolf

Jan 3, 2012
I have a big problem with my tablet, help please insanewolf!!!

I have coby kyros MID8027 4g and I have installed bluewater rom, installation was fine but screen is not responding, later I have installed Medion8027
rom and also screen does not respond seems is not original rom for my tablet.

Insanewolf do you have any room update v.2 or any idea?? I have requesteed original rom to coby, to install it is the same procedure??

some one can help me please please

Ramon

Installation process will be the same and yes I have an idea, I need the touch screen driver from a model like your tablet so I can make 2 versions of the rom. It seems Kyros uses a different model of touchscreen.