[ROM] Blue Water - Kyros MID 8027 - MPMAN 827 - Mediox MID8027

ramses2226

Jun 8, 2012
Other question Insanewolf,

Just in case I'd like to put original rom, I don't understand what does it mean on .txt file 'please use the T-card if you want to update the FW.'

means SD card and the same installation procedure as bluewater?

Thanks

ramses2226

Jun 8, 2012
Insanewolf,

Can I change 'goodfix' file from original rom to bluewater file and install again, screen will run??

simpy123

Aug 4, 2012
Hi, I have been suffering from the screen not working since upgrading to bluewater - thing is I have got this working, I have done that much I can put my finger on what the fix was. Thing is if some can advise me what files to pull of my working touch screen I can share. I have a Coby Kyros 8027 (capacitve

phn

Aug 5, 2012
Hi, I have been suffering from the screen not working since upgrading to bluewater - thing is I have got this working, I have done that much I can put my finger on what the fix was. Thing is if some can advise me what files to pull of my working touch screen I can share. I have a Coby Kyros 8027 (capacitve

I have the same problem. I'm restoring firmware. I would appreciate your help!!!

phn

Aug 5, 2012
Should I install these files adding the bluewater files? Or just installing YOUR files?
EDIT: I copied the files to the original "BlueWater" folder and then flashed. Still with same problem.

Last edited:

phn

Aug 5, 2012
Ok, I'll try those files! Could you tell me which things did you do to fix it? I mean... Did you use ClockWorkMod Recovery? Because I don't know what else I should do! And thanks a lot, I really appreciate your efforts! :)
I've flashed it three times with your zip and the problem is still here... Don't know what to do... Thanks to everybody!

Last edited:

Poulsen

Aug 10, 2012
nice work InsaneWolf :D I just got me a coby kryos mid 8027, and wanted to put bluewater on it :) everything went fine, and it works, I only have one problem, it shuts down often, but very randomly, is there anybody who know how to fix it ? :) thx.