[ROM] Blue Water - Kyros MID 8027 - MPMAN 827 - Mediox MID8027

phn

Aug 5, 2012
nice work InsaneWolf :D I just got me a coby kryos mid 8027, and wanted to put bluewater on it :) everything went fine, and it works, I only have one problem, it shuts down often, but very randomly, is there anybody who know how to fix it ? :) thx.

Could you do some CWM recovery file????

phn

Aug 5, 2012
I want a hero who saves my tablet!! The screen doesn't respond :'( I WANT A HEEEROOOOO (8)

kerju

Aug 22, 2012
Phn, what model you have?
Maybe I can help you, I have some firmware.

Goog Afternoong, I have the same problem from all users with this tablet, I tried to flash blue water and touchscreen doesn't work, then I tried a lot o firmwares and no one is working, is possible that you have the solution? my model is mid8027-4g. I phoned to the SAT of coby in Spain, and the don't know/don't want to say me, how to download the correct firmware.

Thanks.

mixone

Mar 9, 2012
I found 2 models of mid8027, one with screen resistive and one with screen capacitive.
What model you have?

jevo

Aug 23, 2012
Hi, I have the same problem and the same tablet. My tablet is MID 8027-4G with capacitive screen.
We are many people with the same problem. You would have to specify it in the first post.
I hope that this solution. Best regards

mixone

Mar 9, 2012
This is my firmware for Coby, MPMAN and Mediox.

1. Drivers for pc:DepositFiles

2. Firmware for MPMAN 827 for use with FWDN, maybe works on other models to:DepositFiles

3. Firmware for MID8127 and MPMAN 827 for use with FWDN, maybe works on other models:DepositFiles

4. Firmware for MEDIOX MID8027 for use Update mode, maybe works on other models:DepositFiles

5.Firmware for MP827 to upgrade to ICS with CWM, Gaps and CWM :DepositFiles

Last edited:

kerju

Aug 22, 2012
This is my firmware for Coby, MPMAN and Mediox.

1. Drivers for pc:DepositFiles

2. Firmware for MPMAN 827 for use with FWDN, maybe works on other models to:DepositFiles

3. Firmware for MID8127 and MPMAN 827 for use with FWDN, maybe works on other models:DepositFiles

4. Firmware for MEDIOX MID8027 for use with FWDN, maybe works on other models:DepositFiles

5.Firmware for MP827 to upgrade to ICS with CWM, Gaps and CWM :DepositFiles

Thanks for all this files, but I can't flash with FWDN, there is something special to do?

FWDN all time says UBS(usb loader supporter)Load Complete!

If is posible, can you put a manual, Coby SAT said me that don't want to send me the firmware.....

Thanks again

Last edited:

phn

Aug 5, 2012
Thanks for all this files, but I can't flash with FWDN, there is something special to do?

FWDN all time says UBS(usb loader supporter)Load Complete!

If is posible, can you put a manual, Coby SAT said me that don't want to send me the firmware.....

Thanks again

I have the MID8027-4g with capacitative screen, the same Kerju owns. And I can't flash with FWDN, don't know why. I've tried with VISTA x64 and XP x32, I think the problem is that I can't get to fastboot mode!
Kerju, yo también soy español, si consigues algo o te enteras de lo más mínimo comentamelo por privado, que voy dando pasos de ciego!! jjajaja gracias!!
Thank you!