[ROM] CM7 Stable Released

steveb_123

Mar 21, 2011
Zeam launcher is alot nice, but it wont install widgets in custom sizes, it just forces them into a stock size. If you try and make them bigger or smaller is says there is no free space to make the widget.
Tried with ABD or ADB launcher and you can make them any size. Bugger, but no biggy.
The app menu screen is quite slow to scroll as well. I went to performance and changed the peak to 925mhz from 800 and set it to performance instead of ondemand.
Steve

rsmcjr

Dec 18, 2010
Steve, a performance setting is going to make it run at 925 all the time. Kiss any hope of a battery life goodbye. On demand does what it says, lets the cpu run at the voltage it needs to complete the tasks at hand

Sent from my Droid using Android Tablet Forum

envygreen

Mar 11, 2011
Dalingrins OC kernel is well worth your time. Set governor to "Interactive" and max to 1100. CM7 flies.

Smaugy

Feb 18, 2011
I would love to install this on SD card to at least play with it. Could someone point me in the direction for the install notes to sd?

Tanks......

Dec 17, 2010
Have you updated to the stable release? If not I would or at least n38.

Also you know those usb cables are rather old school try Samba Fileshare or at the least Dropbox. I (and my NC) could not live without either one. I have not plugged a usb from NC to PC since I finished the root process a few months ago.

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...card-over-wifi.html?highlight=samba+fileshare Here are some dead simple instructions for Samba FS and a nifty little trick to get a NC button on your taskbar.

I figured out what the problem is. My USB notification disappeared after I installed update-Froyo_CM7-dalingrin-OC-emmc-022511.zip. Is there a better ROM for overclocking my NOOK?

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Steve, a performance setting is going to make it run at 925 all the time. Kiss any hope of a battery life goodbye. On demand does what it says, lets the cpu run at the voltage it needs to complete the tasks at hand

Sent from my Droid using Android Tablet Forum

I have been running Dal's 1100mhz kernal on CM7/Performance for a month, I get 16+ hours of battery life. 2+_days stand-by.

Just Sayin'