[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7-105 (testing)

kaysun

Feb 28, 2012
Anyone has resolved the issue of google play download apps? Most of the apps either not shown or incompatible as per g-play!? I downloaded many apps that I use via browser and installed and all are working OK.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
co0led said:
That link isnt working.. :(

Unfortunatly google has blocked my drive for public view so give me you google acoount mail to add you so you can you can download.

cent

Sep 27, 2011
I can not the goggle play store work, I click the icon and nothing happens, I have to do, to the google play store work?

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
cent said:
I can not the goggle play store work, I click the icon and nothing happens, I have to do, to the google play store work?

Wlash rom..wipe everything including dalwic cashe and then flash gapps

Jota

May 25, 2011
Ola Jota desde Brasil tambem, Hello Jota since Brasil also

Installed CM9 in my S7 model 106 and all work fine with 180DPI

Skype, Netflix, Radadroid ( message in google play says that are not compatible with this OS version)
Any idea to solve this problem?

Abraço

Olá!
Thanks for the review!
What you mean 180DPI? are you not using the tablet mode?
Yes, there are problems with skype and flash, no solution for the moment...

Obrigado!

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
cent said:
does not work. what else should I do?

What gapps you flash..maybe wrong one..you can also make ROM with gapps included just coping from gapps zip to ROM zip ..system folder from gapps zip to system folder in ROM zip and then flash that zip..but I thing its because you did not wipe everything so you have files left from previous market ..it can be only that or wrong gapps ...no third option is posibile.

Last edited:

cent

Sep 27, 2011
it's a good rom, but the google play store can not install almost any programs, says not compatible with this version. I will return to tri-zet.

kaysun

Feb 28, 2012
Thanks fbcomp for your link but that left me confused. Apparently I have bought a reworked S7-101(as per label) which has capacitive touch screen and WCDMA/EVDO(?)/GSM. Now I am not sure if I have 105 or 106 or whatever. I could confirm capacitive touch screen and freq bands by running MMI Test invoked via *#*#2846579#*#*.

Jots's ROM works except for those which are not expected to work. I went back to Joenilan's a2sd Froyo to check on hw specs. Besides I could not get apps from google play under Jota's and headset is not recognized by voip apps that I use unless I re-insert headset 2 or 3 times. I am quite happy with Joenilan's Froyo Fusion a2sd wih 1GB Ext3 partition on internal SD and moved dalvik also to internal SD to leave me with nearly 156 or 157 MB of memory for apps after deleting Huawei keyboard app loaded with the ROM.

On Jota's ROM I set the screen density to 160 to avoid lcd screen density issues for apps but it did not resolve it. I am not sure if the following has anything to do with it which is missing in Jota's ROM in build.prop:

ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-huawei
ro.com.google.clientidbase.ms=android-huawei
ro.com.google.clientidbase.yt=android-huawei
ro.com.google.clientidbase.am=android-huawei
ro.com.google.clientidbase.gmm=android-huawei
ro.com.google.clientidbase.vs=android-huawei

and

ro.com.google.gmsversion=2.2_r9

The above I found on build.prop on Froyo Fusion.

Any suggestions, mods to get apps from play store instead of incomaptibility issues welcome. Thanks.

Last edited: