[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7-105 (testing)

kaysun

Feb 28, 2012
Well... try Home+Send+Power all at the same time, when booting...
But, on my device, sometimes the keys combination works, sometimes don't... :confused:
(or it could be just my timing...??)

Press the Menu + Send and while holding them pressed press the Power button. Do not leave any button until IDEOS shows up on screen.Then release only Power button still holding on to both Menu and Send buttons. The screen will go blank - CWM 6.1.0.2 - with only back lights and the CWM menu will pop up after few seconds. Some people have mentioned that the other buttons can be released once the screen goes blank.

Hope it helps.

kaysun

Feb 28, 2012
Hi all, is there a way to get navigation buttons - soft keys with 160dpi? I have been using 160 as standard and it is very stable. I used lcd density monitor to resolve google play issue. It has been working well except I do not have soft keys. I need to use 160dpi as my GPS program does not work otherwise. I have not so far modified the GPS apk itself to see if it works at 128 or 120dpi.

All help appreciated as I want to avoid using hard buttons to go back or home.
For those who face app display issues due to non standard dpi of 120 or 128 and at the same time prefer soft navigation buttons for back, home, etc I suggest button saviour from play store. It works fine at 160dpi but needs to try settings therein for positioning the buttons.

Last edited:

Jota

May 25, 2011
Press the Menu + Send and while holding them pressed press the Power button. Do not leave any button until IDEOS shows up on screen.Then release only Power button still holding on to both Menu and Send buttons. The screen will go blank - CWM 6.1.0.2 - with only back lights and the CWM menu will pop up after few seconds. Some people have mentioned that the other buttons can be released once the screen goes blank.

Yeah, its Menu, Not Home... well that explains why sometimes ir works sometimes don't... it depends on where my finger is... ;)

-----

-> If you want something to play over the weekend, try this...

:cool:

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
I am stuck
as soon as my tab starts its says "Type Your Password"
i dont know what to do now.
please help

EDIT: Nevermind, Downloaded other rom
thanks anyways :)

Last edited:

magno23

Aug 22, 2011
which one you are talking about..? the logo with cyanogen written in the middle or that cyanogen cat..?

if its the first one...then try everything again and have some patience...it takes around 3-5 minutes
it works now, thanks

i have noticed that if the tablet is on charge the screen that asks for a password on the boot never shows up, i don't know if it is just me, and those sound noises disapeare if i disable the touch sound

Last edited:

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
it works now, thanks

i have noticed that if the tablet is on charge the screen that asks for a password on the boot never shows up, i don't know if it is just me, and those sound noises disapeare if i disable the touch sound

You are welcome my friend
just for the record....is your SD card working..?

magno23

Aug 22, 2011
when i put some icons on the edge of the homescreen part of the icon disappear , it's just me or this happens to everyone? i'm using the stock dpi