[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

lzzmn

Sep 29, 2011
Hi dzonikg,
Which version are you keeping? I think it is this one http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/38088368/file.html

Don't you meet the issue of BT& Wifi enable disable then cannot enable again?

Nice but i am not moving for now when i have something that works good :D

For that crapy camera..did you maybe look at a souce for mediapad s7 301..there is a source for download for ics ..maybe you find something there and maybe for wifi if its same

'+'Software'+' - '+'Huawei Device Co., Ltd..'+'

Last edited:

asturel

Sep 23, 2011
Wow you're amazing. It's possible to flash recovery.img without PC. I mean flashing from terminal emulator. Cause I'm far from notebook. Keep going to build the best rom. Cheers

flash_image recovery /sdcard/twrp_touch_recovery.img
but it can be unstable, some function may doesnt work, etc.
so i recommend only if u easily can restore the cwm recovery.

Last edited:

Timeline

Jan 6, 2012
flash_image recovery /sdcard/twrp_touch_recovery.img
but it can be unstable, some function may doesnt work, etc.
so i recommend only if u easily can restore the cwm recovery.

Actually with that keyword nothing gonna happen. The emulator just answered File Not Found. I was put recovery.img file in sdcard folder. What i gonna do to make it work from emulator? Thanks a lot for helping.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
Maybe someone had same problem like me so i will post..i have tons of videos and music on external sd so my tablet was runing slowly because medaiserver proces would use 100% of cpy usage..it created file in dcim/thumbnail folder which was 1gb and just keep growing..deleted did not help because it recreates so after trying some stuff i and up deleting file and creating folder with same name of that file so it cant recreate..so far so good and mediaserver is stop in slowing the tablet.
I bought nexus 7 yesterday and its fantastic tablet but i want stop using S7 :D

Just_me

Sep 9, 2012
Asturel is it possible to turn on back light behind 3 buttons on right side (when tablet is in the landscape mode then buttons are in right side)? In stock ROM, when you use tablet lights are on and when you don't use tablet lights are off. In cm10 and all others custom ROMs lights are always off.

theprogram1

Feb 25, 2011
Well the answer is yes.
But you have to know a few things about cm10 on 104.
1 no camera
2 no bt
3 little kracks noise becouse of the kernel.
4 no usb mass storage to pc under tablet UI(on phone UI is OK)
5 little instability of flash player(not officially supported on JB)

The rest is good and fast.

What do you need:
1 boot.img for s7 104 cm10 link: Zippyshare.com -
2 cm10 build by @asturel (you need to replace boot.img with the one for your device in cm10.zip)
3 phone and wifi fix for s7 104 link: Zippyshare.com -

Sent from my Transformer TF101

Hey can you reupload the link for the phone and wifi fix the link isn't working Please...

joreclhen21

Oct 13, 2012
Master astrutel how can i install this on a s7 slim im using a african os/firmware...and everytime i opened recovery menu my tablet just restarts itself....

please im beggin for help havent sleep for 2 days cant find a proper solution...