[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

extremez3r0

Oct 13, 2012
Hi. I've read a lot of pages of this topic but i dunno how install this rom on my S7 Slim.
Can anyone help-me?
Thanks all.
Sorry for bad english.

=======

Edited

=======

Now I'm trying use S7 Toolbox to made it. But it says that I will need a system.img file, but the download link do not contain any system.img. Help me?

Thanks again.

Last edited:

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
Hi. I've read a lot of pages of this topic but i dunno how install this rom on my S7 Slim.
Can anyone help-me?
Thanks all.
Sorry for bad english.

=======

Edited

=======

Now I'm trying use S7 Toolbox to made it. But it says that I will need a system.img file, but the download link do not contain any system.img. Help me?

Thanks again.

well if u want to install cm10 u need the trizet mod recovery..then use toolbox to go to recovery

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
Master astrutel how can i install this on a s7 slim im using a african os/firmware...and everytime i opened recovery menu my tablet just restarts itself....

please im beggin for help havent sleep for 2 days cant find a proper solution...

use s7 toolbox then u need the recovery of trizet mod to install cm10

kefir1992

Sep 6, 2012
Master astrutel how can i install this on a s7 slim im using a african os/firmware...and everytime i opened recovery menu my tablet just restarts itself....

please im beggin for help havent sleep for 2 days cant find a proper solution...

On 47th page (+-2) is my solution how to get recovery working.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
Just_me said:
Asturel is it possible to turn on back light behind 3 buttons on right side (when tablet is in the landscape mode then buttons are in right side)? In stock ROM, when you use tablet lights are on and when you don't use tablet lights are off. In cm10 and all others custom ROMs lights are always off.

Just change brightnes and they will turn on

extremez3r0

Oct 13, 2012
LBJWDEBSH, my tablet is with TriZet Rom. With toolbox i can enter on recovery mode (option 8), but... what i do now??? To flash a new rom i need a system.img and ICS CM9/10 do not have a system.img. :'(

Thanks for the attention :)

extremez3r0

Oct 13, 2012
Last edited:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
extremez3r0 said:
I think that i brick my tablet. :'(

dzonikg

I downloaded the twrp 2.3.0. and rename this file to system.img.

Them i opem TOOLBOX -> 3 -> 1 -> 2 -> ENTER...

Now my tablet stop on "IDEOS" boot screen and do not continue...

What i can do now???? O_O

Thanks all.

================================

I managed to restore the **** I've done with this:http://www.taskjohann.com/2011/11/factory-reset-for-huawei-s7-tablet.html

Now its working.

I am to lazy to learn you how to install rom(its same for every device in the world) so read around the net...

kalya

Sep 17, 2012
Sorry to repeat myself, but anyone can do a change log for ROM's ?

on the other hand U R special people . Thank u

PerGert

Aug 30, 2012
I think that i brick my tablet. :'(

I downloaded the twrp 2.3.0. and rename this file to system.img.

Them i opem TOOLBOX -> 3 -> 1 -> 2 -> ENTER...

Now my tablet stop on "IDEOS" boot screen and do not continue...

Wow, just wow.

You have flashed RECOVERY over SYSTEM.

Please, please, please for the next time THINK before you do something. Because you can easily brick your tablet in a way which can't be reversible.