[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
which files...? & how to do that..??

I have back to 3zet rom so cant upload but this are the files and they are in system/lib directory

Libomxcore.so
LibOmxVdec.so
LibOmxVidEnc.so
Libstagefright.so
Libstagefright_avc_common.so
Libstagefright_enc_common.so
Libstagefright_foundation.so
Libstagefright_omx.so
Libstagefright_yuv.so

Copy them from new CM9 rom zip to old stabile CM9 rom zip..offcourse in same directory system/lib and then flash that zip

onetz12

Jan 16, 2013
I have back to 3zet rom so cant upload but this are the files and they are in system/lib directory

Libomxcore.so
LibOmxVdec.so
LibOmxVidEnc.so
Libstagefright.so
Libstagefright_avc_common.so
Libstagefright_enc_common.so
Libstagefright_foundation.so
Libstagefright_omx.so
Libstagefright_yuv.so

Copy them from new CM9 rom zip to old stabile CM9 rom zip..offcourse in same directory system/lib and then flash that zip

thx... just tested...
- freezless ... yeaah..
- hw works on local file (still error on some streaming portal (its run smooth on stock or trizet))

thx .. will test further....

Evendi

Sep 19, 2012
I've got a problem with CM10:
After flashing it every thing is OK...besides g-sensor. NFS (and other games using g-sensor) see the tablet only in vertical position! It happens only in games (menu etc. is OK horizontally). I've found a fix for that but it was for 2.2 and it did not work. I've tried reflashing it, changing auto-rote etc but it also did not work. Please help me.

Can U also tell me if CM9 is better than CM10? I was using it at the beginning but it seemed to be not as good as CM10... Maybe I was wrong and it's good to go back to CM9?

Last edited:

asturel

Sep 23, 2011
I've got a problem with CM10:
After flashing it every thing is OK...besides g-sensor. NFS (and other games using g-sensor) see the tablet only in vertical position! It happens only in games (menu etc. is OK horizontally). I've found a fix for that but it was for 2.2 and it did not work. I've tried reflashing it, changing auto-rote etc but it also did not work. Please help me.
?
please test the latest build, i wrote the sensor userspace driver from 'scratch'
also who using the tablet without sim (or wifi only?) i recommend to put it into airplane mode (seems like the ril dont let the tablet to sleep w/o sim)

who said hd2 (qsd8250) have hwa decoding could link the android device tree + kernel source for it?

okay, i tested w/ nfs shift, now i think i configured correctly, but now its the same issue with the old module:
if it works in everything the auto rotation is in +90°, if i switch the x,y axis then it will be ok, except that it will broken in everything else, i havent found any setting related to this (neither now or earlier), so i had to edit the andoid source for it. build comes in the next few hours.

p.s.: also fixed market incompatibility (e.g. chrome is now compatible)

Last edited:

cnanyi

Nov 23, 2012
I flashed the new 20130223 version , when it's boot up , I saw a message : the 20130225 version , just downloading now ;)
-----------
I flashed the 20130225 version , works perfect , thanks again

btw anyone can help me to swap the internal and external sdcard , my internal sdcard damaged
I tried to modify vold.fstab, but failed (from xda-develop)

Last edited:

cnanyi

Nov 23, 2012
u want to use external sd as 'sdext' (where the apps stored) ?
Yes,my sdext damaged. I try to format it on device and cwm,it still damaged
$QQ截图20130226085110.png$QQ截图20130226085230.pngthis is my external sd card

Last edited:

syidisma

Oct 19, 2012
Dear cnanyi,

im facing the same prob (SD damage) before.... you can try to roolback the version to stock rom 2.2 (official Hwawei rom)...it will reformat the partition on your internal SD card due the costom version is not partition your SD card and only format it. ;)

cnanyi

Nov 23, 2012

im facing the same prob (SD damage) before.... you can try to roolback the version to stock rom 2.2 (official Hwawei rom)...it will reformat the partition on your internal SD card due the costom version is not partition your SD card and only format it. ;)
Dear syidisma,
I flash my tablet to 2.2.2(official rom) , the internal SD still available ,I think it's sure damaged!:(
when I upgraded to the newest cm10 build 20130226. the sd card is relive, thanks again

Attachments

• $腾讯手机管家截屏2013022601.png
    $腾讯手机管家截屏2013022601.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 670
Last edited:

asturel

Sep 23, 2011
Yes,my sdext damaged. I try to format it on device and cwm,it still damaged
this is my external sd card

that requires changes in the kernel ramdisk (need to unpack the boot.img and edit the ramdisk/init.s7.rc and repack it)

anyway if u leave the internal sd unpartitioned, u can switch the internal-external sd in my latest build (settings / advanced settings), i havent tested coz i dont have external sd, but it wont solve the that the /data (where are the apps) wont be bigger than 160mb

Last edited:

cnanyi

Nov 23, 2012
that requires changes in the kernel ramdisk (need to unpack the boot.img and edit the ramdisk/init.s7.rc and repack it)

anyway if u leave the internal sd unpartitioned, u can switch the internal-external sd in my latest build (settings / advanced settings), i havent tested coz i dont have external sd, but it wont solve the that the /data (where are the apps) wont be bigger than 160mb

I use syidisma's method ,and upgrade to the latest build ,the internal sd is alive again , but when I mount to windows and chkdsk , it's corrupted , so it's unstable , and I tested the (advanced settings / Swap internal-external sd) it's ok
-----------------------------
thanks your hard work:)
-----------------------------
I tested the (Advanced / tablet UI ) ,and change screen density value to 120 , very comfortably.
$1.png$2.png$3.png$4.png

Last edited: