-ROM- D2_711 (512MB Model)

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
can i get your boot.img as well. you can do this in nandroid backup and then search the folder it makes in your sdcard

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
the stock boot.img is needed it has all the stock values. if the tablet has a working cam this file will work

stolle

Dec 21, 2012
installed, still no camera. :(

lol, i emailed diablotek to see if they would give me a download for a stock rom, hopefully they come through!

thanks for all you do myfishbear, maybe someone will come along that has the stock rom.

djelmonstruo

Dec 22, 2012
Ohh waooo i was happy reading those post...till the last one... lol

I hope disblotek can send you that file.

Merry Christmas to all.

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
installed, still no camera. :(

lol, i emailed diablotek to see if they would give me a download for a stock rom, hopefully they come through!

thanks for all you do myfishbear, maybe someone will come along that has the stock rom.

is there a copy of boot.img in your /sdcard/dump/ folder that the script created? it should have made one there i think when you ran it

stolle

Dec 21, 2012
i was going to go buy another of these just to get the stock rom off and boot.img, but they are all sold out here locally, havnet heard anything from diablotek either. i hope somebody comes through with a stock rom. even though i would hardly ever use the camera it really bugs me that it doesnt work. lol