-rom- d2pad SN_D201208Bxxxxx

Dec 18, 2012
Well I just decided to start fresh with your V2 version and the tablet seems to get errors sometimes on google market saying the package file is invalid. I have to keep trying to download a program a few times and then it will magically download. The v2 of your rom has the tablet feeling faster though. I keep trying moviestarplanet and its a nogo. I have a question regarding Setcpu to overclock the processor. I read that you recommend 1008mhz, I thought these tablets are 1.2ghz? I have two 512mb versions and one 1gb. They all seem to be 1.2ghz. What should I set clockspeed at?

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
Well I just decided to start fresh with your V2 version and the tablet seems to get errors sometimes on google market saying the package file is invalid. I have to keep trying to download a program a few times and then it will magically download. The v2 of your rom has the tablet feeling faster though. I keep trying moviestarplanet and its a nogo. I have a question regarding Setcpu to overclock the processor. I read that you recommend 1008mhz, I thought these tablets are 1.2ghz? I have two 512mb versions and one 1gb. They all seem to be 1.2ghz. What should I set clockspeed at?

they aer all 1 ghz. ive killed one 1.2 ghz model at that speed, it died after about 5 hours running that fast... the cpu was made to run at 1 ghz even though they falsely print 1.2 on the box lol. Cortex-A8 Processor - ARM and look here Allwinner Technology Co. Ltd. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia id oc up to 1.15 GHz max if you need more speed. it seems stable for me at that speed, been running that for a couple months.

Last edited:

netizenmt

Nov 12, 2011
So I have yet another D2 pad model - this one is (supposedly) a 1.2 ghz model - S/N D201210BXXXXX. I'm primarily interested in getting CWM on it to do a backup before I start tinkering with it. A custom ROM would be great, but not necessary. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks in advance.!

kakuto

May 8, 2011
Fishbear I dont know if you still check this thread frequently, but I managed to port over your SN_D201208Bxx rom to the SN_D201208B9xx! (yes touchscreen works!) however since both roms are your work I would like to know if i have permission to post this information.

klondar

Dec 7, 2012
Is that for the 1209BXX 1Gig or the 512mb model? I'd be interested in seeing it for the 1G model if he gives you the permission to post it.