tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Project cancelled.

$ainol_novo_7_crystal_white_1.jpg
Alpha 003
Download ROM
--> Recovery for MicroSD <--
Standard features of any crystal rom...
Mainly tweaked power conservation methods for longer tablet life.
Some more pre-loaded apps...
Get my light elf gapps pack and consider it experimental if you need it.

Alpha 001 is here.

Features

• [*=center]Tablet UI
    [*=center]Jelly Bean

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Thank you all for donations, we have obtained a total of $76.54 in donations and only $35.00 of them were actually noted for the crystal but we will use the current treasury to attain a crystal like we did for the hero, If someone out there wants to donate just a few more bucks even just a little from each we could easily get the tablet ordered and here in January, come on guys and gals donate so we can help you crystal users out once and for all.

We will enivitablity get our hands on one and push out a few stock based firmwares to have some friendly competition for soul gem or in most users cases the ability to use a tablet that is more reliable for them and does what they want while having a developer who will have genuinely used the firmware not just write it and throw it at you like some other developers out there do like CM 9/10 & 10.1.

The breakdown is we need $40 to go with the $76.54 which will give us roughly $115-$117 dollars give or take, from there I will order a crystal, if someone else wants to help out by contacting there favorite vendor perhaps they can donate or wavie fees to help you all get a developer on board, the power is all in your hands I'm willing to work on the crystal but we need $40 to have enough to order it from a some-what reputable site!

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Thank you all for donations, we have obtained a total of $76.54 in donations and only $35.00 of them were actually noted for the crystal but we will use the current treasury to attain a crystal like we did for the hero, If someone out there wants to donate just a few more bucks even just a little from each we could easily get the tablet ordered and here in January, come on guys and gals donate so we can help you crystal users out once and for all.

We will enivitablity get our hands on one and push out a few stock based firmwares to have some friendly competition for soul gem or in most users cases the ability to use a tablet that is more reliable for them and does what they want while having a developer who will have genuinely used the firmware not just write it and throw it at you like some other developers out there do like CM 9/10 & 10.1.

The breakdown is we need $40 to go with the $76.54 which will give us roughly $115-$117 dollars give or take, from there I will order a crystal, if someone else wants to help out by contacting there favorite vendor perhaps they can donate or wavie fees to help you all get a developer on board, the power is all in your hands I'm willing to work on the crystal but we need $40 to have enough to order it from a some-what reputable site!

We are getting closer come on people lets make this happen in 2013

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Project code has been tested by a close friend that owns a crystal it seems stable and tablet ui is working, no market yet still need more interest to get this project off the ground.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Zenixtical Sphere is a power saving method found in light elf 3 ported to crystal due to similar am logic hardware.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

pukidukie

Nov 20, 2012
I think every Crystal owner is looking forward for this Rom. Thank you for your work Tragidy!

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Public beta 1 is uploaded to the dorkfiles server links will be live once we have verified the file integrity.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
As promised file is live on dorkfiles crystal-light-0001alpha_signed.zip

pukidukie

Nov 20, 2012
Sorry for this maybe stupid question, but how can I install it? Tried with the stock system recovery on 1119 firmware and get always " assert failed: !less_than_int(1350628366, getprop("ro.build.date.utc")) " what is wrong?
I have a 120908 batch crystal.