[ROM][DEV] Crystal Light 1.0 Jelly Bean

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I like to be inspired by other ROM developers who come from another forum to " talk sh!t " on me, however you have now just driven me to release all three compatibility packs, they will be online tomorrow after they integrate into the cloud, thanks for the motivation troll.

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
I just went over alot of threads here... The only like from fuser is from a user registered today and judging from the dom its the same users.. etts=fuser anyway aside from that, it looks like you hurt fusers feelings when you posted the guide over on dorkz, but the biggest part here is that this fuser kid was following you since day one he even calls his rom a hybrid rom like your first crystal release which was a real dual boot solution, I think you have your first stalker fuser!By the way fuser your post/text belongs to nobody once portrayed on a public form in regard to a public product using a generalized public knowledge that is publicly attained, you should know this?Tragidy you should make a updated version of his guide on dorkfiles for the many folks who simply will not use slatedroid for the known selling of data.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Just ignore the troll it will go away... no need to rise to defense here what he states is true about compatibility packs, he just a ms-understood person or like that?.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
As promised here is a compatibility pack for Batch 1 Ainol Crystal Tablets.

password to download any of the packs on this page, will be sumdruidrbare
http://dorkfiles.com/ainol-crystal-compatiblity-packages/

BATCH ONE ONLY batch 2 and 3 tomorrow, then I'm donating the crystal to Feiyu when I see him in Shenzen again, they have made too many hardware variations for one device for me to continue to support this.

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
$3eze7e7e.jpg

Benchmark from my ainol crystal batch 3 tablet.

augure_king

Jan 6, 2013
hi , thank you for hard work I check password for compatibility and it's not sumdruidrbare
can you check that please

I find password
dorkfiles.com but I can't download from dorkfile compatibility can someone give me another link?

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Farewell crystal users, the rom is doing 8.9 antutu on normal, 10.5 antutu on full, I'm done and want nothing more to do with this horrid tablet with a total of 4 current hardware revisions for one name I will no longer support this device.

Also note, development on the crystal I own may continue! It will be in the hands of Feiyu in just a few days on my next trip to Shenzen

augure_king

Jan 6, 2013
I follow you for a long time and finally all I get ((((brick)))) even whit comp for batch 2 that made by trigger for crystal clear now you want stop
i don't know what can I say?

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Xi Wato Feiyu now has my ainol crystal, this is no longer an active project, if you want to see my work see the momo9, ainol elf 2, ainol hero, netflix or the upcoming A31

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
Ainol lost me when they did 3 hardware revisions the one cpu revision so four?I don't blame you for stopping, plus your work on the elf is much better, and your pretty much a king in poland !