Rom development, need your help.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
It's landscape only cause I disabled the sensor, the screen rotates just fine, with sensor enabled.

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
So how is development on this going? I wish I knew more to help out but I wouldn't even know where to begin to look to fix the issues your having.

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
So how is development on this going? I wish I knew more to help out but I wouldn't even know where to begin to look to fix the issues your having.

Me either... Well i basically just learning everything now :D

So i was messing around with the files on the lib folder, and it wont boot now :( gonna reinstall and mess with the lib files again during weekend :D

Last edited:

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
I was in middle of setting up dual boot and the file you have on 4shared was downloading as an exe not a zip I was hesitant to run it being as it was not my PC I downloaded it too. Is that correct?

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I was in middle of setting up dual boot and the file you have on 4shared was downloading as an exe not a zip I was hesitant to run it being as it was not my PC I downloaded it too. Is that correct?

There are no exe I am Linux guy, I don't use exe on Linux. Don't use it I have no ideal what the file is.

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013

PM me, i will teach you if you need any help :)

Last edited:

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
There are no exe I am Linux guy, I don't use exe on Linux. Don't use it I have no ideal what the file is.

Yeah don't open the exe file unless you know about it. I am pretty sure that you don't need any exe file for the dual boot and vampirefo use Linux so I am pretty sure he won't upload anything with .exe at the end as well :)

Show us the file name as well if you can or just add it on the PM message :)

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
Yea like I said I thought best case it was a self extractor possibly, but at any rate I know better especially from 4shared. Doomboss I appreciate the offer however I (hopefully) don't think thats neccesary I only hit the block when I did'nt really trust the downloaded. vamp would it be possible if you could reup that dual boot package either somewhere else or where the rom is. I'm sorry I've not been the best helper I've been very consumer with my business I'm at a major turning point but hey.. in the end I'll be releasing something android based that the community can tear apart and play with. I've also been a big fan of your work since the Coby tablet I think I've said that so I got faith in this!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Yea like I said I thought best case it was a self extractor possibly, but at any rate I know better especially from 4shared. Doomboss I appreciate the offer however I (hopefully) don't think thats neccesary I only hit the block when I did'nt really trust the downloaded. vamp would it be possible if you could reup that dual boot package either somewhere else or where the rom is. I'm sorry I've not been the best helper I've been very consumer with my business I'm at a major turning point but hey.. in the end I'll be releasing something android based that the community can tear apart and play with. I've also been a big fan of your work since the Coby tablet I think I've said that so I got faith in this!

Are you needing the boot scripts?

Dev-Host - dual-boot.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

I haven't had anytime to work on this project, a lot is happening in my life, so this gets worked on as I have time, hopefully one of you guys, can find the problem.

Last edited: