[ROM][FINAL][ Light ELF 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 ]

djxr24

Oct 15, 2012
still the same... tragidy HELP plz :) Now i cant turn on system.....
I belive in you , only your experience can help me, google wont help me xD

//
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by natoyo not shure if i am blind, but i cant for the life of me find the password for the download

is my question the only one not getting answered? -.-
i went to Light ELF 2.5 BETA - Dork Files , and read everything 10- 20 times but i still cant see the password, is it a secret or what?

password is BEST with small letters...

Last edited:

djxr24

Oct 15, 2012
I must back to 1005 feyiu cause only this rom want to install now, but if you said me how to fix problem i would be so happy,
I hope you slove this error...

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
If the recovery I posted does not work you are more than welcome to try one from another stock release, that recovery i beleive is from 0606 but I'm not sure, I just tested it and its booting when i hold volume down and power with the two files from the zip extracted to a microsd card.

Remember if you use anything other then a stock based kernel you are risking your tablet dramatically the 1.51ghz freq all the way to 1.32ghz have been shown to leave battery damage and possible permanent damage to the SoC (board) that's why ainol recalled the frequency as they had 1/3 being returned with a oxidation on the main board damaged beyond repair, sadly they marketed the amlogic mx as a 1.5ghz to us but its only ever stable at 1.2 and since the elf is not being produced or maintained any longer by ainol thats the way its going to stay.... :(

Ainol is gone full force with a whole new SoC breaking all ties to the old amlogic divison in shenzen.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I must back to 1005 feyiu cause only this rom want to install now, but if you said me how to fix problem i would be so happy,
I hope you slove this error...

Thats why your having problems flashing, you cannot use his recovery.

djxr24

Oct 15, 2012
so how i can use original recovery...i copied your files and still have the same error can you give worked pack for me :) I know lightelf is better and want to use it but first time have problem with change rom ;/

Last edited:

obcenity

Sep 10, 2012
sir tragidy, i want to clarify this. battery status isnt fixed after i flashed the light elf 2.5. any fix for this?

djxr24

Oct 15, 2012
I try extract recovery (boot,uimage_recovery) files from 0626,0717 and 0926 and still the same error...

Maybe i should use "Unbricking elf II" ? or you have easiest idea to fix them?

//i copied rec files from 0926 again and android recovery wont load now ;/
//I use cwm mod and recovery works fine
//EVERYTHING WORKS FINE NOW :) just copy cwm to formated sd card ^^

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I was incorrect about the internal SD card checking error being resolved it will only resolve if you format this yourself with a 64kb table.

The SoD or sleep of death has however been corrected and works great.

In light of this there will be a fstab-vold patch released to swap sd card to micro sd card as with other releases.

Post on this thread instead of private messages I cannot offer private support without some sort of management for that task this is a one man project and keeping all support for this is my priority however I cannot answer all the private messages I get it would rather keep the project open so.... If you pm me I will either post your pm here if it's intelligence is great or I will have to ignore it due to the sheer amount of messages I currently have 44 msgs of which only one has not been answered before....

Posting in next post...

Sent from my LightELF-9300 2.6-dev

Battery status is working fine for me, I also make these roms for me the fact that I share them is just my way of giving back.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
btw your rom ver 2.2 is linked on slatedroid , (in download overview topic)

Don't care.... XDA is already using 2.6 beta 2 :)

I have however sent a DMCA takedown request to them and the dedicated server provider.

Last edited:

obcenity

Sep 10, 2012
awts. so is there any other way to fixed the battery issue of mine.. its very hard for me using this tab with battery status unfixed.how about the others who are using v.2.5. is their battery status fix? if nt then its stil not fix.

perfect.xs

Oct 30, 2012
If it wasn't for slatedroid posting your 2.2, i never would have found this. So from what i read, this rom has all of the major recurring issues fixed? overheat, battery percentage, camera(skype) not working, google voice not working, SoD, green camera, random crash.... all fixed? if this is true, then thanks to the fellow Canadian!

obcenity

Sep 10, 2012
based on my experiencee, the issue ive only found is the battery status. other than taht its all working fine.