[ROM][FINAL][ Light ELF 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 ]

dynacam

Mar 28, 2012
Installed this but a couple of issues, I can no longer get the apps store and gmail account seems to have vanished and not giving me option to add it back , any ideas
Thanks

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
You have to flash the apps pack.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Light Elf 3.0 Jellybean beta 1 has been released in the closed beta.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

dynacam

Mar 28, 2012
Thanks have rooted tablet, but download not working, will come back to it as tablet has run out of power

rb1213

Sep 8, 2012
Tragidy ,

which one is the best Light Elf 3.0 Jellybean Beta or 2.5 ? for battery life and speed (antutu score of Light Elf 3.0 Jellybean beta?)

Thanks

hankchad

Oct 24, 2012
Thank you, my goal is stability not tweaking it so hard that it just fails or causes core elements to react in a disappointing manor

You will not have to wipe, but I do suggest it always :(

Titanium Backup is my best friend since I started releasing roms in such rapid succession, in saying that 2.5.3 is being final tested right now on about 20 elfs, we have found no major bugs and are attempting a new approach to peoples battery issues, as a matter of fact we are fairly close to making a universal any rom patch to correct battery issues from the stock recovery ;)

I'm currently on Light Elf 2.2, how do I wipe it before applying the new rom?

fabs2486

Jul 2, 2012
Hi Tragidy,

Is there a way that we can enable the support for 3G Dongles?
I have just flashed my ELF II with your Rom.
I like the performance. But, I hope it can support 3G Dongles.

obcenity

Sep 10, 2012
thanks sir tragidy. wow, jellybean based. cant wait for that. is there any difference if we have a jellybean base rom?

natoyo

Oct 17, 2012
gapps: Light ELF 2.5 Google Apps - Dork Files ;)

if you need root access: Ainol Light ELF Root Patch Latest Download

just flash via recovery like you flashed the rom
when i install the gapps it says "install from sdcard complite." and there are no errors, but when i restart there are no changes, no play store or anything. i don't think i did anything wrong:
i first "wiped data/factory recet", then i "wiped cache" and then i "wiped partition", after that i installed the the rom, then i applied the root patch, and last the gapps. after rebooting i noticed that there is no playstore and etcetera so i tried to just apply the gapps but that didn't help either it was still the same.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
when i install the gapps it says "install from sdcard complite." and there are no errors, but when i restart there are no changes, no play store or anything. i don't think i did anything wrong:
i first "wiped data/factory recet", then i "wiped cache" and then i "wiped partition", after that i installed the the rom, then i applied the root patch, and last the gapps. after rebooting i noticed that there is no playstore and etcetera so i tried to just apply the gapps but that didn't help either it was still the same.

I have no idea, the gapps flashes fine when I test it, you flash rom then gapps then reboot do not wipe data after flashing gapps.