[ROM][FINAL][ Light ELF 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 ]

Xargot

Oct 24, 2012
Heya Tragidy, would just like to say great job on the rom! I've been using CM10 for awhile because this ROM wouldn't play Mobage games but now it does so I'm back. One think that bothers me before it's perfect is the fact that the newest version of Netflix plays fine on Christian Troys CM10 ROM but it doesn't open on this one. I'm still going to use this rom because I like it better now, just if possible figure out how he fixed it? lol. Anyways thanks again!

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
CM10 = jellybean
JB has no netflix 2.2 issue, this rom should not either, but if it does just visit dorkfiles.com and get the netflix apk it will work for you.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Adding a patch soon to swap out Holo Launcher HD for Apex Launcher by default.

This will be a totally optional patch.

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
No further updates will come to this version of light elf.

Regards

^^
Excellent you are the reason that I keep my ELF the latest operating system in a non cyanogen way, so sick of CM.... I prefer the AOSP that you are doing anyday over CM this 4.0 rom light elf 2.5.3 is the best android 4.0.4 rom for the ainol elf ii tablet device hands down, I hope your new 4.1/4.2 release is just as stunning when finalized for now I'm using this 2.5.3 version for day to day use its simply the best, cant wait until you release the new one as a stable!

Anyway I just donated $5 to the cause I hope it helps in some way or form towards you keeping our elfs cutting edge for free.

Thank you sir tragidy

chitown020

Oct 4, 2012
hey tragidy i downloaded netflix from dorkfiles but when i try to install it says file not found html. it looks like others are having the same problem. could you please take a look at that file, haven't used nf since i bought my elf 3 mo ago. maybe corrupt file. thanks

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
hey tragidy i downloaded netflix from dorkfiles but when i try to install it says file not found html. it looks like others are having the same problem. could you please take a look at that file, haven't used nf since i bought my elf 3 mo ago. maybe corrupt file. thanks

I see hmm let me ask the admin over there

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
vpn hotspot shield and other apps like this in not working on this rom.Please give any solution:confused:

Greetings,

This is because there is no PPTP module included in the release, this is the reason light elf was made modular to allow users to use the tablet for what it is however I think PPTP support would be a nice additional feature, and its of little effort to make available i think! So I will add this to my TODO list which right now with feedback from various communities is quite large at the moment but I do relate to you on the PPTP and I personally thought it was included, can you confirm that VPN is not working on the latest version as I am no longer doing major releases on this tree anymore I do not have a device running the older android 4.0.X at this time and would need you or else to confirm it as a real issue.

russy23

Nov 24, 2012
hi there folks..had my elf 2 for a while now, and been using dark elf, but heard good things about this rom so decided to try it..

installation of the rom and gapps went good, but i seem to have a couple of issues

1. my music videos dont play smoothly, there very glitchy, ive tried different video players but all the same, also the cut scene animations in games are the same..they worked perfect on the previous rom, anybody experienced this??

2. ive just noticed the dreaded popping noise coming from the tablet and it took a while to wake up..is this common??

cheers

Nov 25, 2012
hi this is the best perfomance rom on elf 2,beat other custom rom,however using SGS3 fingerprint and android 4.2.0 spoof make some game blackscreen or force close but running fine after changing build prop to SGS 2 and 4.0.4and a question hope you answer it, does this rom run the gpu on 400mhz?