[ROM][FINAL][ Light ELF 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 ]

icbi24

Dec 15, 2012
Somehow stuck on boot screen (the blue android).

Does it need new gapps or something?

Cheers!

Posting on Ainol Novo 7 Elf II LE 2.5.3

Cheers!

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
don't know why, but wouldn't load past blue android/gears screen
reverted to 2.5.3

stuck on boot blue android gear doesn't disappear.... :( revert back to 2.5.3

Somehow stuck on boot screen (the blue android).

Does it need new gapps or something?

Cheers!

Posting on Ainol Novo 7 Elf II LE 2.5.3

Cheers!

Have any of you totally wiped and then tried I will resolve the issue just need some details

perfect.xs

Oct 30, 2012
yes, wiped everything before installing 2.5. I'd love to give you details, but it wouldn't load to get any error reports.

I also tested elf 3.0 and it's wonderful. have had no issues except youtube app crashing (browser works) and some text boxes write over top of the translucent text (like "enter email address"). Can't wait for the real version of Light Elf 3 with the similar interface to this one.

icbi24

Dec 15, 2012
Have any of you totally wiped and then tried I will resolve the issue just need some details

Yep, clean slate everything. Still stuck at the boot screen. I'll try downloading again, maybe it will work.

sent from my Ainol Novo7 Elf II using Tapatalk 2

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Greetings again,

I have found the issue, I also fixed a few other minor bugs in the release, give me a day to test the stability then I will publish light elf 2.5.6 then its back to work on the 3.0 branch.

bears85

Dec 17, 2012
Greetings again,

I have found the issue, I also fixed a few other minor bugs in the release, give me a day to test the stability then I will publish light elf 2.5.6 then its back to work on the 3.0 branch.
I am currently running stick ROM on crystal. What is your opinion on installing 2.5.6 on the crystal ? Was looking to test your ROM to improve screen responsiveness. Thanks

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I am currently running stick ROM on crystal. What is your opinion on installing 2.5.6 on the crystal ? Was looking to test your ROM to improve screen responsiveness. Thanks

I plan to release a separate rom for the crystal in the new year, its in the works we just need about $50 more in donations to order one in, I would suggest for now sticking to the stock version as our compatibility pack is iffy at best for this point in time.