[ROM][FINAL][ Light ELF 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 ]

dkennuken

Aug 29, 2012
Hi, is 2.5.6 being released publicly today? Is there a password needed? Merry Xmas all ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

leviathan2090

Dec 24, 2012
hey tragidy, i want to know in your ROM Light Elf 2.5.6, can i making phone call using the internet with app such as Line, Viber or Skype?
because
i have a problem in another ROM, when using app such as Line, Viber or Skype to make phone calls using the internet, suddenly there was no sound at ainol (try playing music is also no sound) but my friend can hear my voice and after restart device the sound back to normal, try again the sound lost again :(

thanks for your answer :)
(Sorry if my english is bad)

I've tried "Light Elf ROM 2.5.6". When i using skype, sound problems have been resolved, thanks tragidy. :D
For issues keyboard problem, I use the thumb keyboard app as the default keyboard on ainol and no problems, all work well. :D
But I want to know if there is a patch to reactivate the "hide statusbar"? because it is rather complicated to change the display to fullscreen manually from the settings menu without shortcut button

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I've tried "Light Elf ROM 2.5.6". When i using skype, sound problems have been resolved, thanks tragidy. :D
For issues keyboard problem, I use the thumb keyboard app as the default keyboard on ainol and no problems, all work well. :D
But I want to know if there is a patch to reactivate the "hide statusbar"? because it is rather complicated to change the display to fullscreen manually from the settings menu without shortcut button

Excellent that this is working good for you!

I am working on a status bar method like one never seen before a simple shake of the device can hide it!
This is a super ALPHA though as we cannot get the screen to return without a hard reboot.

In the mean time we are however working on providing a preloaded method to just change the screen size perhaps we will mimc those gesture guys for now and add draw an X to make it show or hide type deal either way this is in the view of things we want to do with the elf project and hopefully will one day be in both le 2 and LE3 LE is an abbreviation for light elf a google android rom for the ainol tablet device.

danielbmz

Dec 27, 2012
i am new to the forum
Download the rom this version and the keyboard does not work says "the application has stopped" and I can not make it work.

icbi24

Dec 15, 2012
Known issue

* Android 4.2.1 keyboard force close, remove it will root uninstaller to fix this or simply wait for 2.5.7

i am new to the forum
Download the rom this version and the keyboard does not work says "the application has stopped" and I can not make it work.

The post above mention the solution.

sent from my Ainol Novo7 Elf II using Tapatalk 2

ahgie05

Dec 31, 2012
hi tragidy,
big thks, happy new year,
i just starting to use ur rom, my older rom is dark elf.
however, i have few enquiry which much thks if u provide me with solution:
1)<urgent>i feel the tuned touch screen setting is too sensitive (arrow flying side/flying around when selecting text). can u provide me the path/way to adkust back to default ainol setting?
2)<urgent>i prefer to set home screen button to "full screen" function", anyway to do it in ur lovely rom? as my way of replace to F11 with HOME in the andirod dint works.
3)i prefer to have "performance cpu mode"back in setting, as i sometime switch btwn 3 of them.

Last edited:

ahgie05

Dec 31, 2012
Hi i found a weird bug:
whatever i play with video player/ music player/game in 2.5.6 rom, will have obviuos sound disturbane (cilck~ticK~cra~)as backgorund sound when playback..
please help..

**i just now try on offical 0925/26 rom and light elf 2.53 rom, also having same sound broken problem.
and also, i try 0717/0626 rom (darkelf/ light elf 2.2) , don't have this sound probelm

Last edited:

sgrady1971

Nov 20, 2012
Tragidy,

Thank you for the rom. I use Kii Keyboard and most times I can still use the keyboard. Only certain applications I cannot. Also does HDMI connection to the tv to play movies work on this rom? Also is it dual display? I tried and I thought I bricked it as nothing showed up on my tv screen and the tablet screen went black for a time and was unresponsive. But I did get it back on after a few minutes but it sure gave me a scare. I just dont want to go through the same situation again and be affraid I will brick it for good. Anyway I do use the HDMI cable and hook it to the tv and nothing happened. Does this work with this rom?

Appreciate your response and always your hard work on a nice rom,
Scott