[ROM][FINAL][ Light ELF 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 ]

sgrady1971

Nov 20, 2012
dy;264931]File is on the dorkfiles webserver link to follow soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD[/QUOTE]

Tragidy,

May i ask when the link will be made available for download? And what is new in 2.5.7...

natoyo

Oct 17, 2012
File is on the dorkfiles webserver link to follow soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Come on why is this taking so long if everything ready and the files are on the server?
I mean am I just not seeing them or something?

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011

Change log will be posted to the best of my ability, since this is intended to be the very last 4.0.4 Extreme edition or " Light " edition we are going to make exceptions and include a lot of popular apps preloaded.

Added:

1. **Seeder 1.4.0 entropy generator to provide significant lag reduction
  2. (A while back one of the webapps I was hosting on Tomcat (server-side) was experiencing some inexplicable latency and while stracing java I saw it frequently hanging on read()'s from /dev/random. I checked the available entropy, and it was constantly under 250 or so. It was a VM, no HWRNG, so I decided to use rngd to push urandom->random.)**
  3. AdAway ( We also pre-patch the hosts file for ad immunity )
  4. AirBlocker ( Block 99% of AirPush Ads and detect badware )
  5. AirPushDetector ( Additional Airpush Checking )
  6. Adobe Flash 11.1 AMLogic Hardware Edition
  7. Adobe Reader One X
  8. Android Audio Manager EX BEATS
  9. APEX LAUNCHER!!!
  10. SMS via 3g now possible!
  11. CIFS Mount Manager
  12. SSH Client
  13. Extended Google Packages
  14. Google Maps
  15. Google Earth
  16. Google Currents ( News Media )
  17. ES Task Killer and ES File Manager
  18. R.E Root Explorer ( imported by popular demand.. )
  19. FireFox Web Browser ( Addons, Flash, Secure, need better? )
  20. FlipBoard your media your way
  21. Kitchen Timer the most useful droid timer
  22. MXPlayer
  23. Netflix 2.0X
  24. Quick Pic
  25. Scientific Calculator
  26. Root Uninstaller
  27. SD Card Maid
  28. More.....
  29. REMEMBER WE INCLUDED ROOT UNINSTALLER APP FOR THOSE WHO WANT A VERY SLIM ROM.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
BETA 1 Posted, if you have donated to the project in the past simply private message me with your email address and paypal transaction id so I can confirm that you meet the pre-release requirements.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Ainol ELF II : Light ELF 2.6.0 ICS Final Edition

Posted on January 18, 2013
Greetings fellow ELF-II users, many of you are currently using my Light ELF 3.0 Jelly Bean ROM which is considered a beta still, and there are those of you who wanted a final release here it is, it worked on 5/5 of our test tablets so without further wait time here is Light ELF 2.6.0 the last Ice Cream Sandwich rom that will be created by the lightelf rom development team for the ainol elf 2 tablet.
lightelf2013.jpg

As always you can get full support, talk, chit chat and more at our official development sponsor androidtablets.net who have been working actively on behalf of the light elf team to keep roms flowing, and a huge thanks to dorkfiles.com who has dedicated the domain, server and various vps clients to further the development of android roms for these devices and a big shout out to all of the donators who have helped along the way!
This version is the last edition from the 4.0.4 tree, and is considered to be very stable, if there are any bugs or issues present please do let us know so we can close the book on the projects development pwd is androidtablets.net

Last edited:

sgrady1971

Nov 20, 2012
Ainol ELF II : Light ELF do waters?S Final Edition

Posted on January 18, 2013
Greetings fellow ELF-II users, many of you are currently using my Light ELF 3.0 Jelly Bean ROM which is considered a beta still, and there are those of you who wanted a final release here it is, it worked on 5/5 of our test tablets so without further wait time here is Light ELF 2.6.0 the last Ice Cream Sandwich rom that will be created by the lightelf rom development team for the ainol elf 2 tablet.
lightelf2013.jpg

As always you can get full support, talk, chit chat and more at our official development sponsor androidtablets.net who have been working actively on behalf of the light elf team to keep roms flowing, and a huge thanks to dorkfiles.com who has dedicated the domain, server and various vps clients to further the development of android roms for these devices and a big shout out to all of the donators who have helped along the way!
This version is the last edition from the 4.0.4 tree, and is considered to be very stable, if there are any bugs or issues present please do let us know so we can close the book on the projects development

Sorry sir,

Is this available for download now or only for donaters