[ROM][FINAL][ Light ELF 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 ]

Dec 23, 2012
I've installed light elf 2.5.6 and I have to admit that it runs well, but I have got some issues. While OS works perfectly (I got an antutu score of 11000), I have problems at startup. it starts, green robot then the screen becomes dak and hard to see, the "ainol novo 7 tab elf 2" screen is also dark abd the boot animation is also dark for the first seconds. When I went to recovery mode in order to install SD revert patch I had no screen shown. It seems anyway that the mode is functional, as I can press the shutdown button and the tablet reboots. Only one time I saw the recovery mode robot but it was for a millisecond, then it disappeared.
I followed Tragidiy's install steps, but with the exception I made a factory wipe data before the whole process in order to uninstall my DarkElf 1.1 rom. Fact is, I made wipe data and the rom flashing during the same recovery session.
Can you guys please explain me what is this issue and how to make my recovery mode and possibly startup brightness functional again?
Thank you,

djxr24

Oct 15, 2012
take gapps from le 2.53 its compatible , but play store is not full again ... why???
only cm can do this?

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Happy to announce that this version of the rom from light elf 2.1 when dork files first sponsored us to 2.6.0 has been downloaded a combined 42,071 times thank you everyone for the continued support.

This number does not reflect the amount of devices using the ROM, nor does it count the people who leaked versions, or any other non verified linking.

russy23

Nov 24, 2012
just checked and im using 2.5.3, but the android version is 4.2.0..huh, didnt think android OS went upto that??

anyway ill be using 2.6.0 soon hopefully, need to finish a game before hand..is the older GAPPS alright to use with this, the same one i used for 2.5.3..cheers

sgrady1971

Nov 20, 2012
Tragid=rusROM!3;26capos just checked and im using 2.5.3, but the android version is 4.2.0..huh, didnt think android OS went upto that??

anyway ill be using 2.6.0 soon hopefully, need to finish a game before hand..is the older GAPPS alright to use with this, the same one i used for 2.5.3..cheers[/QUOTE]

I downloaded the gapps package from page 1 and have had no issues.

Tradigy,

Very nice rom I congratulate you! So far since day one I only had problems with the browser which you had on the ROM as it crashed and had a white screen but I just removed it and continue to use dolphin beta. So far I have had less with fi drops than the previous version and no keyboard errors. HDMI works, games play well and movies play well as well. Wasn't sure about the popping notice as I haven't tested it enough. It was nice that I was able to delete some things on the ROM this time that is not useful to me. So far IMO this is your best ROM yet!

Thank you!

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
just checked and im using 2.5.3, but the android version is 4.2.0..huh, didnt think android OS went upto that??

anyway ill be using 2.6.0 soon hopefully, need to finish a game before hand..is the older GAPPS alright to use with this, the same one i used for 2.5.3..cheers

That was a feature of the older version ;)

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Tradigy,

Very nice rom I congratulate you! So far since day one I only had problems with the browser which you had on the ROM as it crashed and had a white screen but I just removed it and continue to use dolphin beta. So far I have had less with fi drops than the previous version and no keyboard errors. HDMI works, games play well and movies play well as well. Wasn't sure about the popping notice as I haven't tested it enough. It was nice that I was able to delete some things on the ROM this time that is not useful to me. So far IMO this is your best ROM yet!

Thank you!

Thank you for the feedback, I hope you will enjoy the next version just as much! Light ELF 3