[ROM][FINAL][ Light ELF 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 ]

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
This is the absolute best 4.0 android rom for the ainol elf ii tablet, tragidy you are the king of this tablet brother I hope to see the same on the allwinner a31, I see you worked on the A13 same thing found in ainol legend, dude you are the legend when it comes to a13's my little sister is getting a $50 momo for angry birds, and your rom will be going on it judging from the reviews i seen on the momo board your the only one to ever make a stable rom for the a13! *bow*I know this seems a little nose to butt... however its more like I am inspired by you.

Dec 23, 2012
2.5.6 I believe had issues at the start and thats why 2.6.0 was made. Download 2.6.0 as it runs well and I havent had any issues.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for replying. My problem is I can't see recovery mode since the day I installed light elf. Is there any way to rercover recovery mode and boot screens?

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
2.5.6 I believe had issues at the start and thats why 2.6.0 was made. Download 2.6.0 as it runs well and I havent had any issues.
Thank you for replying. My problem is I can't see recovery mode since the day I installed light elf. Is there any way to rercover recovery mode and boot screens?[/QUOTE]

I know it sucks but its because we are odexed making the rom faster for ram and so on, however I don't know what you mean about recovery I have no issues with it.

Dec 23, 2012
Thank you for replying. My problem is I can't see recovery mode since the day I installed light elf. Is there any way to rercover recovery mode and boot screens?

I know it sucks but its because we are odexed making the rom faster for ram and so on, however I don't know what you mean about recovery I have no issues with it.[/QUOTE]
Ok thank you. I am going to try to make something like debrick in order to install stock rom, then I'll see if recovery mode is aright.

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
My recovery works fine just tested it you can make a change in build prop to force display on boot but i think it will push you back to 8-9k score vs 12k in current from what I have personally tested.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Your ROMs kick butt! I have a ainol Venus coming, too bad its not in your works. Ainol makes to many tablets to upgrade. But 2.6.0 is smooth. Thanks

Never know I may try the A9 quad core's out after my A31 has been established!

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Well right now its many tablets but one major soc the a31 which has a 8 core gpu and the ATM actions with good processorbut a weak gpu.

Sent from my ELF-II using Tapatalk HD

jacekza

Sep 9, 2012
I use button with arrow (download), i can only download patch for root and patch for data, gaps and rom have always 0 kb, i try on firefox chrome and opera[h=1][/h]