[ROM][FINAL][ Light ELF 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 ]

rb1213

Sep 8, 2012
why did you call it HYBRID JB / ICS ?
if there is no part JB

oh and the signature shows Android 4.1.1 which is JB !

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
why did you call it HYBRID JB / ICS ?
if there is no part JB

oh and the signature shows Android 4.1.1 which is JB !

4.1.1 is for app compatiblity, just like double stuffed rom for the aurora its marked Nexus 7 4.1.1

As for the hybrid, it has all JB cross compiled gapps, youtube, launcher and some backend objects, but in any case if you don't like it do not use it, it really makes no difference to me I will continue to develop and maintain my plethora of roms that I have being delivering to the community since CupCake 5 years ago on XDA and now exclusivley to this forum.

rb1213

Sep 8, 2012
4.1.1 is for app compatiblity, just like double stuffed rom for the aurora its marked Nexus 7 4.1.1

As for the hybrid, it has all JB cross compiled gapps, youtube, launcher and some backend objects, but in any case if you don't like it do not use it, it really makes no difference to me I will continue to develop and maintain my plethora of roms that I have being delivering to the community since CupCake 5 years ago on XDA and now exclusivley to this forum.

Tragidy , can you make a real JB rom for the ELF II ? I just installed CM10 , it's smoooooth , it's not fast and stable as yours but it has a smoother interface
If you could make a fast JB rom where games , fullscreen video and videochat work it would be the best out there.

I'll probably move back to 4.0.4 unless CM10 works

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Tragidy , can you make a real JB rom for the ELF II ? I just installed CM10 , it's smoooooth , it's not fast and stable as yours but it has a smoother interface
If you could make a fast JB rom where games , fullscreen video and videochat work it would be the best out there.

I'll probably move back to 4.0.4 unless CM10 works

I could do the same thing as any other basic CM developer does and compile CM10s sources / downstream with the ainol kernel but anybody can do that.... I see nothing special in CM9/10 being offered publicly as its meant to be customized not just compiled and releaseed buggy as hell.

Maybe I will release a one time only version of CM10 on drugs at 1.57ghz like i did for the ainol crystal ;) but your hardware wont last...

rb1213

Sep 8, 2012
I could do the same thing as any other basic CM developer does and compile CM10s sources / downstream with the ainol kernel but anybody can do that.... I see nothing special in CM9/10 being offered publicly as its meant to be customized not just compiled and releaseed buggy as hell.

Maybe I will release a one time only version of CM10 on drugs at 1.57ghz like i did for the ainol crystal ;) but your hardware wont last...

Maybe you can make a 1.45Ghz one then ?
we can always put it at 1.32 in normal mode and at 1.45 when the power is needed.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Greetings, version 2.1 is still a work in progress if I release it I will need testers who are willing to give the rom a tough run and report back the bugs and things you would like to see, there will be a test version posted this weekend if things go according to plan.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Ver 2.016
*8016 standard rating
*7680 performance rating
*6682 powersave rating

Why over clock your kernel to 1.32 or 1.5 causing damage to the meson board when amlogic clearly stated that 1.2 was already pushing the limit of that chipset, so I have clocked the main clock to 1.18ghz per core and still get an 8k+ ratining on antutu while saving both my device and offering me a longer lasting battery, also I have altered the energy saving mode to offer low battery usage but still push 6500+ on ratings which is faster then cm9 or cm10 in performance mode... why waste your time with a developing project when this one is here already developed and lacking no stability.

Google TTS is fixed
Netflix working
Jellybean Launcher
Jellybean Camera
Updated mali drivers
Updated wifi drivers
Updated statusbar hiding

Preview release coming soon, and then a final stable for the ELF 2

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Some benchmarks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2