[ROM][FINAL][ Light ELF 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 ]

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Seems battery is fixed and so is checking sd card also no sleep of death or sod issues encountered as of this post.

View attachment 8619

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I was incorrect about the internal SD card checking error being resolved it will only resolve if you format this yourself with a 64kb table.

The SoD or sleep of death has however been corrected and works great.

In light of this there will be a fstab-vold patch released to swap sd card to micro sd card as with other releases.

Post on this thread instead of private messages I cannot offer private support without some sort of management for that task this is a one man project and keeping all support for this is my priority however I cannot answer all the private messages I get it would rather keep the project open so.... If you pm me I will either post your pm here if it's intelligence is great or I will have to ignore it due to the sheer amount of messages I currently have 44 msgs of which only one has not been answered before....

Posting in next post...

Sent from my LightELF-9300 2.6-dev

djxr24

Oct 15, 2012
So tell me how in 1005 i can use sdcard 4kb without errors?
64k is too big i think and i lose space faster..

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
hankchad said in a private message.....

Hi. I thought I would send a private message as I have a few enquiries. Firstly I would like to thank you for all your hard work, I am using your Light Elf ROM on my Elf ii and I love it! One thing I would like to know is - does the ROM support a bluetooth dongle as I can't seem to get mine working? I currently have the 2.2 release installed. Also, I noticed in one thread that you mention that you prefer the Aurora ii to the Elf ii, why is that? What are the differences? Regards Hankchad

Greetings,

Bluetooth works however since its not in the build prop as the device does not natively have bluetooth, however I will make note to enable it in the next build.

I like the aurora better only for its IPS screen other then that they are really the same SoC(hardware)

Last edited:

Xargot

Oct 24, 2012
Am I missing something? I click on the link to download 2.5 and it just shows me the elf 2 specs and there's no download anywhere.. I got the gapps, root and sdcard swap off there.. but for the life of me can't find the rom.

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
Here it is.. the last public beta of 2.5 before the 2.5.1 stable with all rollup patches and updates applied from the last round of beta testers and donators.

Light ELF 2.5 BETA - Dork Files ;)

Compatibility patches for Aurora II, Flame and Crystal are coming..... sometime soon..

Now accepting BETA testers for version 2.6 BETA 2

Downloading now 78% done!

Looking for testers! I would like to sign up I have an elf and crystal tablet I used to use darkelf but this is modernized and much faster since you keep it updated all the time

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Is everyone dead or just nobody has an answer? lol ;)

thanks. waiting for the download link..;)

everybody waiting.... like darkelf 1.2 xD

Downloading now 78% done!

Looking for testers! I would like to sign up I have an elf and crystal tablet I used to use darkelf but this is modernized and much faster since you keep it updated all the time

It has been released.

Here it is.. the last public beta of 2.5 before the 2.5.1 stable with all rollup patches and updates applied from the last round of beta testers and donators.

Light ELF 2.5 BETA - Dork Files ;)