[ROM][FINAL][ Light ELF 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 ]

hietsu

Oct 29, 2012
First of all, thanks for this awesome rom, i recently found out about it and changed from darkelf. I just flashed 2.5 beta and i noticed that it doesnt have finnish language but 2.2 had it. I hope you can include it in stable release of the 2.5

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
First of all, thanks for this awesome rom, i recently found out about it and changed from darkelf. I just flashed 2.5 beta and i noticed that it doesnt have finnish language but 2.2 had it. I hope you can include it in stable release of the 2.5

Greetings

I will see what I can do no promises, not anything quite yet but I will keep your language on a sticky for the 2.5.1 roll up to stable.

Sent from my LightELF-9300 2.6. 34210-dev

djxr24

Oct 15, 2012
Have error:
assert failed: !less_than_int(1348648010, getprop("ro.build.date.utc"))
E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(status 7)
anybody help?

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Have error:
assert failed: !less_than_int(1348648010, getprop("ro.build.date.utc"))
E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(status 7)
anybody help?

That's you recovery you have a feiyu-trace or a bad NAND block either way your device needs a ainol recovery 3e not a modded version of recovery, go get an official ainol recovery and place it in the root of the microsd and flash.

djxr24

Oct 15, 2012
can yu give me a original recovery pack or instruction how to repair that, :) I wipe all and still the same problem
I try install 0926 ainol rom and have the same error.

hietsu

Oct 29, 2012
Greetings

I will see what I can do no promises, not anything quite yet but I will keep your language on a sticky for the 2.5.1 roll up to stable.

Sent from my LightELF-9300 2.6. 34210-dev

Thanks, and it's okay if you can't do it, i'm pretty fine with english. I was lucky to find this thread because all unofficial cyanogenmods are almost always garbage and it seems like darkelf wont get updated that much. This rom should really be on slatedroid.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I was under the impression the admins at slatedroid do not want my work they only post sh!tty roms like CM9/10 the thing is CM9 and 10 are great but Christian Troy has no idea what hes doing with the amlogic kernel he just knows howto type gcc -o mysource :p

Sorry if it makes you upset but androidtablets.net xda and dorkfiles are the only places you will find me or my work, I will never be on slatedroid so if you see my rom there beware as I never posted it there, if you find my rom or work on any other site there is no way I can verify that its safe to use modified or altered.

I will also send a DMCA taken down request to slate droid if my work ever appears there as the community there is simply catering to one developer " Troy " and his roms work 35% of the time the rest he tells you its your fault...

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
can yu give me a original recovery pack or instruction how to repair that, :) I wipe all and still the same problem
I try install 0926 ainol rom and have the same error.

I will get you a recovery pack sometime soon I'm currently not at a workstation.

djxr24

Oct 15, 2012
thanks very much,
its complicated to do my own rec pack alone? or better waiting for your pack?:)
i need it as fast as possible :) my little empire waiting for me ;D

hietsu

Oct 29, 2012
there is simply catering to one developer " Troy " and his roms work 35% of the time the rest he tells you its your fault...

Yes, i've been reading how he says that the tablet and the users cause all the problems with his roms, kinda funny. And i'm not upset, its just a shame that people use bad roms when there are good ones that they don't know about

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Yes, i've been reading how he says that the tablet and the users cause all the problems with his roms, kinda funny. And i'm not upset, its just a shame that people use bad roms when there are good ones that they don't know about

Yes it's very strange indeed almost like its a dictatorship...