[ROM] FroyoFusion (A hybrid of my Ideos S7 Froyo 1.2.1 & S7 Slim Froyo)

elvis56

Jun 6, 2011
just like what i reported in the previous page. if you want, you replace with default/stock framework, update it using CWM. since it is a stock framework, you'll loose the Gbread icons.

Just flashed S7_FroyoFusion_NoMTNShutdown.zip using CWM and all seems to be fine again. Another thing I noticed is that my tablet boots up much faster now compared to the gingerbread icon framework.

taitony

Apr 3, 2011
hi taitony, i don't know if Skype on mine behaves as exactly as yours. mine is not in loudspeaker when I make Skype call. tapping the loudspeaker to ON spits a short voice (from the other line) and then it becomes silent again.

Yes, we have same problem of SkyPE as you describe.

I flash original INDO again and SKYPE work well. I flash a2sd+ this afternoon and now SKyPE work well too. I actually like FroyoFusion if Joe can solve SKYPE problem.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Installed this rom last night and it seems to be working fine. However I think some graphics are missing. As seen in this screenshot from the opening post

screenshot_5.png

the back graphic is missing on pretty much all screens.

yeah if you guys took the time to read the first post lol, i mentioned its a dirty port... basically took old framework images threw it into the new one, not the best way to do it but a lot of people loved it, there are plenty of graphic glitches which i know all about, its something to have until zxhian's finished his new mod.

also, the bootup seems faster most likely because this framework is much larger than the stock one because of the images added, there are a lot of unneeded ones in the framework now, and also, it's not optimized whatsoever, after i optimized the launcher it was a lot more speedier, so when zxhian's finished, i'll optimize it, unless he has done that before releasing.

i will optimize the stock one for you guys though, that should get some more speed as well. it just takes time to optimize each apk, especially without messing something up.

Last edited:

jhsband84

Dec 14, 2010
I flashed this rom two days ago. I wiped data and cache and battery stats, then flashed it 3 times onto itself before I started installing other stuff. What I see is the battery meter displays an even number, 100, 80, 60, 40, even though the actual battery level is somewhere in between. Mine currently is displaying 80, but when I touch the icon, it shows 87. And yes, the battery seems to drain very quickly. The other quirk is with the 1.2.1 blue icon rom, when the unit was on ac power, the battery meter flipped between the current level and the lightning bolt. This one stays on the lightning bolt. I like the interface a lot, but with anything else "new", it'll take some time getting used to. I may switch back to the other rom until you tweak it some more (hallelujah for cwm's backup/restore).

And I'll say it again.... thanks so much for all your hard work!!

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
I flashed this rom two days ago. I wiped data and cache and battery stats, then flashed it 3 times onto itself before I started installing other stuff. What I see is the battery meter displays an even number, 100, 80, 60, 40, even though the actual battery level is somewhere in between. Mine currently is displaying 80, but when I touch the icon, it shows 87. And yes, the battery seems to drain very quickly. The other quirk is with the 1.2.1 blue icon rom, when the unit was on ac power, the battery meter flipped between the current level and the lightning bolt. This one stays on the lightning bolt. I like the interface a lot, but with anything else "new", it'll take some time getting used to. I may switch back to the other rom until you tweak it some more (hallelujah for cwm's backup/restore).

And I'll say it again.... thanks so much for all your hard work!!

no problem, thanks for the comments,
but please, no more bug reports based on the new framework!!! i know all about these lol. i also mentioned it in the first post that it was a dirty port, it was not done correctly, everybody wanted it so i threw it together quick.

anything unusual like say, wifi not working, skype not functioning correctly, let me know, but if it's visual, disregard it, wait for a new version.

you can also flash back to the stock framework on the front page for now if you want.

EDIT: took it upon myself to create a new framework-mod, this one is done by me this time... NOT THE DIRTY PORT I DID FROM zxhian's FRAMEWORK MOD.

http://adf.ly/1kams - Read the info in the addons in the first post, this time no graphic glitches... only missing a few themed icons, hope this will hold everyone over until i can add the other icons!

Last edited:

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Hi @joenilan, but, SkyPE problem persists?

Yes. I haven't figured out the culprit yet. Just trying to get to the easier stuff first

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

dgnyberg

Mar 22, 2011
Hey Joenilan,

I'd just like to thank you for keeping us up to date on the current progress
and noting it in the first message of this thread.

It makes it easy to know where the ROM is at by just looking at the same
place all the time and not having to look through pages of messages
to see what's new and what is still a WIP.

Thanks for keeping things very organized and easy for all of us!

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
06/11/11
Framework-Mod! - MORE BLUE! - THEMED LAUNCHER!
check out screenshot in first post... pretty much 100% themed i know i got something missing somewhere though lol if you see any off images let me know...

Last edited:

jhsband84

Dec 14, 2010
Do we flash this latest on top of the rom in the first post or is it stand alone?

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum