[ROM] Gome Superpad firmware update 3245 Android2.1/stable/smooth/fast/unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

compupane

Feb 2, 2011
I have downloaded Flytouch2 Generation1 Update 3245
Now I am on the verge of trying to clone my SD MicroCard of
4 GB Fat32 format totally blank.
I followed all the instructions mentioned under link
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/gome-flytouch-ii-firmware/9833-flytouch-2-generation-1-update-3245-a.html
I have managed to reach the Clone Disk (Copy sectors) panel from (Winhex) which reads as follows:
Source raw image file : Desktop/FtiiRecovery Tool Folder/aben.startsector.001
Destination Raw Image file: H:\BA2.001
Copy entire Raw Image File :Selected
Start sector (Source) : 0
(Destination) : 0
Number of Sectors to copy : 16065
Avoid damaged areas 32 :Not selected

Despite all these the OK sign not in Bold status ..
Therefore I cannot start up the cloning procedure.
The SD CARD Is hooked in to the Adapter which is hooked
to a USB 2 Card Reader.
Need your valuable assistance to proceed.
Thanks a lot.

When choosing the destination, make sure you pick the SD card under "Physical Media" not "Logical Drive Letters" like this:
capture0.jpg

Then it should look something like:
capturejwt.jpg

altkon

Jan 10, 2011
I'm preeety sure your destination is suppose to read nothing and be pointed to your sd card. Double check were everything is pointed. And source starts at 0

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App
You were right when I selected Target Disk at destination it pointed to Removable Medium3 Generic Storage Device (3.7 GB), and when pressed Ok Winhex (Removable medium3) was
created but also an error3 warning stating--- Cannot create "D:\Temp/000.whx"
make sure the folder exists and that is not write-protected).
So what shall I do next to correct "error3"???

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
Read through the first part of the instructions and set your paths correctly in winhex.Under settings you will see two windows,browse and set them Both to point to your workfolder. Read my post under the revised instructions on page 17 of this thread.

lilbmorgan

Mar 17, 2011
Does this firmware update off Flash 10.1 support?

I just bought on of these things and realized can not play Flash supported games on it.

DOH!

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Does this firmware update off Flash 10.1 support?

I just bought on of these things and realized can not play Flash supported games on it.

DOH!

The cpu doest support flash. Sure u can install adobe flash 10.1 and 10.2 but nothing will happen.
Our tablet will nvr see flash. Bummer

compupane

Feb 2, 2011
rgocal,

You keep saying that the CPU doesn't support Flash, but what do you mean? What capabilities is it missing?

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
The company and specs specifically say we have an arm11 processor...back in the 1568 update I was able to dump the whole system using the android sdk and said the flytouch 2 has an arm6 processor. Which is just like the one in my phone. On mobile devies, software doesn't allow flash to run. The processors are what makes everything tick and run. U need an arm 7 processor to run flash simply meaning those cpus have the extra brain and guts to run such graphic munipulation on a website. How ever...we do have ways to get around like skyfire and an video plays that enumlate the process the cpu uses and displays it on such devices. Computers have no problem running flash because the gpu runs adobe flash...mobile devices and tablets no such thing as a gpu so the processor must have both speed and graphic acceloration.
Unless again software is designed to run along flash player as a helper or aid

sven_xp

Mar 17, 2011
Hallo all!
I have update my FLII with the 3245 everithing is good.

But one problem i have the Market is an very old version and i cant get an update to the latest version.
The automatical update is on! but no update will start!

can everyone help me ?

nolij

Mar 16, 2011
followed the instructions and everything works great. have no issues what so ever. im a computer tech but an extreme noob to the android scene and i was able to follow the first set of instructions and it worked like a charm. a lot of people seem to have trouble following the steps and ill admit some was a bit confusing but being computer savvy helped and i figured it out. even the rewritten steps seemed to confuse some. i have have time i can make a step by step video on how i did everything and got it to work. it is much more responsive and smooth. and if anyone can please help me with my gps issue i would be greatful. darn location is in china, manually set it to my address but somehow goes back to china. also tried some apps and didnt work. one of the main reasons for buying this was the gps. thanks

vampire365

Mar 12, 2011
Yea, having problems with the market myself. Also, anyone have any ideas on a way to run iPad programs on Android? There's a cool program for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch that lets you use any of those as a controller in MMO's instead of the keyboard. Since I play STO, this program would be awesome!

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Just wonderen...are we using wifi while playen with gps? Cuz gps don't work without wifi. Even this can get by a computer lad. Gps is just a locator. That's all it is.

As far as market, geeze its not that old just a few months, just a ui difference. The firmware has disabled a function for the market and I'm lookin to fix it.

Hang in there people.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Yea, having problems with the market myself. Also, anyone have any ideas on a way to run iPad programs on Android? There's a cool program for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch that lets you use any of those as a controller in MMO's instead of the keyboard. Since I play STO, this program would be awesome!

Can u run osx programs on windows or ubuntu :) I wish :( same concept for ios and android

nolij

Mar 16, 2011
Just wonderen...are we using wifi while playen with gps? Cuz gps don't work without wifi. Even this can get by a computer lad. Gps is just a locator. That's all it is.

your the second person to tell me that. as far as i know wifi is only needed to download the maps and updates. if wifi is needed whats the use of supplying a gps receiver? yes gps is a locater, it goes off of satellite. now are you sayng this device only needs wifi to work of gps in general? i know you cant be speaking in general because gps devices in cars would not work then since they are not connected wifi.

i read very few forums were people were using the flytouch 2 as a gps unit in their cars. if this device does not have real gps then i just paid extra for a darn receiver that does nothing.

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
mine has real gps .if I check it with a gps proggy from market it shows me as it finds satellites.

Status
Not open for further replies.