[ROM] Gome Superpad firmware update 3245 Android2.1/stable/smooth/fast/unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolij

Mar 16, 2011
I can't seem to find that gps proggy you mentioned

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
Gps status and toolbox from market, connect the antenna before powering up as sometimes it does not find it if you just plug it in

nolij

Mar 16, 2011
ok i will try that. be back in a few. also i have a usb delorme gps receiver. can a usb receiver work?

nolij

Mar 16, 2011
ok so i tried what you said jeffh and all it did was show slight acceleration as i was walking in the yard with it but nothing else.

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
Think this could be another problem with this firmware. Had not tried gps since i upgraded, i know it was working with 1568 but its not working for me either now. So either hang fire or downgrade are your choices . I am not desperate myself but if you need it.

nolij

Mar 16, 2011
well i just requested i return the item to the seller but let me try that. i just wanted it for my truck to hold music and run gps. i will try the 1568 firmware and see what that does for me. thanks for the help. if it doesnt work im looking at the motion computing tablets. there are not touch like these, they use pen but a hell of a lot more power for their age then these things. other than this issue i like android. it is a very nice OS and has great features.

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
just downgraded myself to see if i remembered correctly!! and yes GPS now working ok on 1568
good source for original 1568 is www.epad.hk goto IN then 1001 and you will find it. do not do it if you have no serial though!!!
So now flagging this as a problem on 3245
think it is another "locked data" issue like market

nolij

Mar 16, 2011
ok i will try that firmware. i contact the seller to return and he told me no android or apple device will work as a gps device without internet. i know thats BS. otherwise they cant state this as gps. i will let you know if it works in a few. thanks.

nolij

Mar 16, 2011
so i tried the 1568 firmware and it did not work for me. so i will be returning the tablet. thanks for all the help android people.

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
I have heard this before about tablets minus GPS being sent out
Hard luck m8 sorry we couldnt help

nolij

Mar 16, 2011
no you guys helped out a lot. its a hardware issue from all the testing and trials. oh well. im looking at the fujitsu stylistics or the motion computing tablets. they are only stylus touch but have way bigger drives, screens, well they are just more powerful with full windows OS so i dont have to worry about this type of problem. i have a gps kit for a laptop so oh well. thanks for all the help i was given.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
I'm gonna work on integrating 1568 3245 updates next week on see if I can get things workin again.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Can Nobody help me about my problem with the market to update it ?

Patience young grasshopper

I am working on it anytime I get. Atleast any apps u buy they show up so that's the good point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.