[ROM] Gome Superpad firmware update 3245 Android2.1/stable/smooth/fast/unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2011
Jeffh

I can't because windows 7 won't run WinHex.exe properly.

Will there ever be an update.zip for this update?

cheers

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

tcmixx

Mar 6, 2011
Im not familiar with that firmware, i beleive this firmware is the updated version of what you have. by all means update.

Awesome. If I install this update with an microsd card can I leave in there all the time and use it as storage? or do I need to wipe it first ?

testfeek

Mar 3, 2011
Ureka! I did it! finaly it worked. What i did wrong? Wel for windows 7 i think you have to use a USB sd card reader and put in in a usb 2.0 slot. Then it becomes a usb stick and not a sd card. ( did all the steps again) and it worked. My 2g card became a 700mb card. I think that is very imported before you te put the android file on the card to get it to work. I hope i can help some people with this.

Thanks all!!

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
This program works just fine for windows7 and if it don't work on your machine then ur pc has a problem (also a pc repair person) run as admin for better results
Your card should be 700mb after the process
You must use this process to update (no update.zip will be made or can be made)
Make sure you read all post for help (every question has been answered so far)

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Feb 23, 2011
Rgocal

I have followed the instructions going through the WinHex.exe program and at the end of it I get Notepad come up saying the following:

06/03/2011, 22:14:01.3
C:\Users\User\Desktop\WOWPAD\aben.start sector.001 --> Drive E:
Beginning of file --> Sector 0
16,065 Sectors

06/03/2011, 22:14:03.1
16,065 sector(s) successfully copied.

Then when I come to copy the 'android' folder onto the SD card I can't because it says that it needs to be formatted?

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers
Chris:confused:

nahum

Feb 21, 2011
I have two questions:
1. does the 3245 update have the HEBREW language included in it? (I know that the 2.2 update has it built in)
2. Can I use a regular USB disk on key instead of the SD Card?

tcmixx

Mar 6, 2011
I got the sd card to 700 mb and I copied the android map to the sd card och plugged in the sd card to my device but nothing happens. It just boots to the regular firmware. So what do I do wrong?

tcmixx

Mar 6, 2011
You do need to format the card fat32 after the winhex step

I did that, but nothing happens. It just doing the normal boot. Should I copy the map or just the files inside the android map. To the root of the sd card?

Status
Not open for further replies.