[ROM] Gome Superpad firmware update 3245 Android2.1/stable/smooth/fast/unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thafrogggg

Mar 23, 2011
I do not think 10.1 / 10.2 work in this firmware, but you can use the skyfire browser to view flash objects. You still will not be able to play flash games, but at least stuff like youtube should work properly.

May 1, 2011
Hi,
I have carried out the instructions

All seemed to work fine, although I did not get the flashing green screen or the other screen show on the utube video by straglaus.

I have managed to reformat the SD card.... Windows didnt want to do it at first. But I went into the folder and deleted the files manually and then it allowed me to format it. I did it twice as someone suggested. So I think all is ok.

Thanks so very much for this brilliant advice/post/thread to everyone who has provided the info.

Dee

Buzzy

Apr 5, 2011
You need to make a USB male to USB male cord by cutting two cords and splicing them together. The first slot is both a slave and a host. but when you connect it to the computer, you need to hold menu, power, and home.

Yup! I just bought one at best buy. My problem was that i didnt know there was a download mode for this until Spike set me straight.

Buzzy

Apr 5, 2011
thanks! i have already done both steps. how and where from can i import the language?
i have also found that Market does not work in Sudan! amazing, isn't it? So, how do i download apps as .apk? i have willing to help friends abroad who have access to Market but i need to show them how to save/extract the downloads and email them to me.

Cheers, Yousif
I spent some time trying to find where the language files are stored. I lack the skill. I had the pad rooted and super user'd and was digging in the system files. I want to be able to restore all the laguages that came with the oem rom. I couldnt figure it out. We may have to wait for one of the droid geniuses to solve this.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
...and they eventually will.

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
~sigh.

Sent from my Ally using Android Tablet Forum

testfeek

Mar 3, 2011

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Yeah i was watchen that. Nothing new.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
This is not an update.zip

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
A few changes to the data system for smoother actions were made. Not much of a difference

dcfeher

May 6, 2011
I think I followed all the instructions right. I got the firmware.rar on the sd disk, and then booted the pad. It updated, and then said to remove card, and then reboot. I did that and it now sits and the Android screen with the flashing cursor. Any suggestions?

Do I need to hit any buttons on the top when I start it up the 2nd time after using the firmware.rar?

Last edited:
May 1, 2011
I carried out the new firmware instructions on my flytouch II and had no problems at all.

I looked here on the forum and found info about repairing the SD card which told me to format it twice, which I did.

However, I decided today to re-make the firmware boot disk to SD card again in order to try it on another flytouch II

This other flytouch has never worked.....on power up it just vibrates/buzzes and wont stop until I hit the reset switch.

I tried the re-flash procedure repeatedly but it still does same…. So I thought perhaps this firmware re-boot using the SD card may work on it….. however I cant seem to remake the SD card using the same win.hex procedures as before.

It all looks good, winhex does the write and I get a notepad window telling me it is success. I remove the adaptor and close windows but then when I plug in again to copy over the android file, I just get asked to reformat it……

If I look at properties it says it is full… and it tells me it does not recognise the file system (Im on a windows PC)

Have I got a problem with the SD card?
Does anyone else have experience of a buzzing flytouch and if so, is it fixable please?

Thanks to anyone who can help....

nonospel

May 8, 2011
Hi,

I have a SuperPad II
Model numer: SAWEE Pad
Firmware Version: 2.1-update1 v2.2:#3245
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9
(I removed the information from the device)

What could I do upgrade to get the menu translated into Portuguese?

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.