[ROM] Gome Superpad firmware update 3245 Android2.1/stable/smooth/fast/unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

molecular

Nov 20, 2010
Having had "Brain Death" whilst trying to update I have a pad that does nothing but BUZZZZZZZ when powering on. No button holds or using a bootable SD card works. This is probably Terminal but I post this as a last hope!!!

Thanks,
L.A.M.

ymakkawi

Apr 20, 2011
Yeah i was watchen that. Nothing new.

Sent from my Ally using Android Tablet Forum

hi rgocal,

thanks for the hard work.

coming back to the "all languages" ROM, i understand yours contains limitted number of languages. is there any way that you can help us update this ROM with a language package?

i am inluding other users who are interested as well:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Buzzy
I spent some time trying to find where the language files are stored. I lack the skill. I had the pad rooted and super user'd and was digging in the system files. I want to be able to restore all the laguages that came with the oem rom. I couldnt figure it out. We may have to wait for one of the droid geniuses to solve this.

thanks

May 1, 2011

Hi, thanks for this. I visited the link and those form it and am now more worried about what to choose than ever. There are so many firmware /rom choices and I just dont understand them.

Please so I dont mess up, would someone reply with a link to the download I should try or the order I should try them in and I will give it a go.

I am formatting my micro SD to FAT32 and following the winhex instructions... I remove it and put it back in as the step by step says and it just wants to reformat it again.... it didnt do this the first time I did it for my working FlytouchII... I just wanted to try it all out on this buzzing one so see if it would work!

Sorry I am not a techie so dont understand the jargon used, but I can do following instructions.... thank you so much everyone for your input, Dee x

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Nice work you guys working together ^.^
Im glad to see everyone using my support email. Recieveing bout 32 emails a week o.0 so if i dont get to u thats why.
It seems this firmware has shot up in support. Wish i could do more. I am currently waitning on a device im buying to help in development of the flytouch2 tablet. With new phones, come new things to play with, with new tablets means new ports to make. I have many plans for our tablet but making them happen will be a chore.
Hang in their guys

rahulxx7

May 18, 2011
hello, i did the firmware update on my pad but it doesn't boot gets stuck in "android_" screen.......plz help

arlington

Apr 30, 2011
Is it required that I make my SD card 700mb before I copy in the Android folder?

I have a 1GB card. I've run WinHex according to instructions, and after that process is complete and when I try to format my card, it still shows 945mb.

Just an update - I've tried all the methods I could find on this forum to get my SD card from 1GB to 700MB / 705MB.

Tried running WinHex as admin, tried selecting "Physical drive" on the left column, tried formatting my card again and again... but what finally did it for me, was to insert my SD card through a USB card reader! :p

Now successfully upgraded it to 3245. Thank you all.

Last edited:

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Just keep reflashing untill its successful or use a different sd card

Sent from my LG Ally/Velocity 1.1, Ra Recovery

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
hi rgocal,

thanks for the hard work.

coming back to the "all languages" ROM, i understand yours contains limitted number of languages. is there any way that you can help us update this ROM with a language package?

i am inluding other users who are interested as well:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Buzzy
I spent some time trying to find where the language files are stored. I lack the skill. I had the pad rooted and super user'd and was digging in the system files. I want to be able to restore all the laguages that came with the oem rom. I couldnt figure it out. We may have to wait for one of the droid geniuses to solve this.

thanks

Another option il try to add in this future for the tablet.

Sent from my LG Ally/Velocity 1.1, Ra Recovery

apetrok81

May 17, 2011
Does anyone get a "access denied" windows error message when partitioning the sd card? In Winhex, everything seems to be going well, and when its finished it shows a text document saying complete and such, then, when you close it and go back to winhex, it has a windows error message saying access denied. To what access is denied to Im not sure but Ive tried this 20 or so times with 2 different cards and still the same results. I wouldnt bother with it except its not partitioning the card like its supposed to. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.