[ROM] [GUIDE] :: SuperPad/FlyTouch2/WWE10 Android 2.2 V2.1:#3925 USB Flashing ::

pierre_yves62

Jul 9, 2011
Hello
Thanks to try to help me.
my uboot is 0.6.1.5 (672)
Is it too old ? and where to find instructions ? I can't find them on the forum with U0 or uboot....
Do you think it will fix my problems ?
Thx again

Android version 2.2 V2.1:#3925
Version du noyeau 2.6.32.9
numero de build FRF85B

Last edited:

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Hello
Thanks to try to help me.
my uboot is 0.6.1.5 (672)
Is it too old ? and where to find instructions ? I can't find them on the forum with U0 or uboot....
Do you think it will fix my problems ?
Thx again

Android version 2.2 V2.1:#3925
Version du noyeau 2.6.32.9
numero de build FRF85B

Your U0 is not too old. I thought it might be. Try reloading the firmware with another sd card or the usb (A to A) cable. You may even try another 2 pass method to see if you get results.

Sent from a rooted SuperPAD clone with Android 2.2 :p

badram

Feb 5, 2011
Found it on google, downloaded the .apk and installed it. Its that simple. I have a factory installed 2.2v2.1 #3925 on a SuperPAD. 1Ghz processor, 256M of ram, etc., etc. Can't recall the kernal that I am running, I think it's the (677) revision. I am also running overclocked to 1.3Ghz. Don't know if it makes a difference, but whatever. I didn't do ANY work arounds to make it function, just installed it, opened, and voila! Like I said before, its a little sluggish at times, but works.

*edit* Android Market App Updated for Movies, Books
This is the url I downloaded from. I downloaded directly to the tablet, not via SD card. The guy is pretty informative as far as the app goes too.

Sent from a rooted SuperPAD clone with Android 2.2 :p

I have the same system but mine was upgraded to #3925. I just downloaded the new Market. It installed fine. Thanks for the link. My question to you is how did you "overclock" the 1Ghz to 1.3Ghz? I have been looking trying to find a way to speed mine. Thanks BR

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
I have the same system but mine was upgraded to #3925. I just downloaded the new Market. It installed fine. Thanks for the link. My question to you is how did you "overclock" the 1Ghz to 1.3Ghz? I have been looking trying to find a way to speed mine. Thanks BR

Did some testing. Found the program, or .apk doesn't do quite what I thought. I may have to exploit elsewhere to overclock. I also downloaded CPU Benchmark to test... found that no matter what I set to, I'm still running somewhere in the 780 ballpark. :(

The three I've tested so far are CPU Boost Lite, Droid Overclock, and Tegrak overclock. I'm still looking around for "the one" (lol). The CPU benchmark utility says the CPU is only laying down 785Mhz no matter what I do with any program.

I also changed my build.prop file in Root Explorer to say a few different things than originally. I used the build.prop from my phone to modify the file in order to make the device appear different. I will post it up today when I have time. I looked around Market 3.0 since I made the changes, and it appears as though I have more available apps than before. I'm truly not sure if it made any difference whatsoever, but it may very well have.

Last edited:

badram

Feb 5, 2011
Did some testing. Found the program, or .apk doesn't do quite what I thought. I may have to exploit elsewhere to overclock. I also downloaded CPU Benchmark to test... found that no matter what I set to, I'm still running somewhere in the 780 ballpark. :(

The three I've tested so far are CPU Boost Lite, Droid Overclock, and Tegrak overclock. I'm still looking around for "the one" (lol). The CPU benchmark utility says the CPU is only laying down 785Mhz no matter what I do with any program.

I also changed my build.prop file in Root Explorer to say a few different things than originally. I used the build.prop from my phone to modify the file in order to make the device appear different. I will post it up today when I have time. I looked around Market 3.0 since I made the changes, and it appears as though I have more available apps than before. I'm truly not sure if it made any difference whatsoever, but it may very well have.

Thanks, I'll do some testing..........Not really smart at this, but do love trying and learning.

BR

dlzc

Feb 10, 2011

There have been a few people that have reported black spots burning into their screen. I suspect they have managed to (inadvertently) get their processors to run at 1GHz or overclocked. So if you succeed, watch for that symptom.

A little heat spreader made of high temperature superconductor will probably help here.:p

zdehuem

Jul 30, 2011
I had factory installed android 2.2 #3925 on a SuperPAD (device name SAWEE10 | GPS/wi-fi/ethernet works great) but i broke the system and i need to reinstall it. Now ethernet doesn't work ;/ possible to fix? I need it because i don't have now wifi at home

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
There have been a few people that have reported black spots burning into their screen. I suspect they have managed to (inadvertently) get their processors to run at 1GHz or overclocked. So if you succeed, watch for that symptom.

A little heat spreader made of high temperature superconductor will probably help here.:p

Thought about popping it open and tossing in a heat sink to help out.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
I had factory installed android 2.2 #3925 on a SuperPAD (device name SAWEE10 | GPS/wi-fi/ethernet works great) but i broke the system and i need to reinstall it. Now ethernet doesn't work ;/ possible to fix? I need it because i don't have now wifi at home

I have the ethernet apk file ripped off my pad. I just need to find time to upload it. I highly suggest you get some Wifi going asap.

Sent from a SuperPAD via Tapatalk

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
The EthernetSettings.apk file off my tablet is here. Install via Root Explorer (moutned as r/w) in the /system/apps folder.

zdehuem

Jul 30, 2011
I changed Launcher1.apk Laucher1.txt because I'm using ProLauncher. I forgot about this exchange and I did Factory data reset. After reboot on screen was just the top bar.

(Sorry for my English, I'm still learning)

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
I changed Launcher1.apk Laucher1.txt because I'm using ProLauncher. I forgot about this exchange and I did Factory data reset. After reboot on screen was just the top bar.

(Sorry for my English, I'm still learning)

I can upload the factory installed launcher tonight if you can install it. It might help. I don't use mine either. I use Launcher Pro.

Sent from a SuperPAD via Tapatalk