[ROM] [GUIDE] :: SuperPad/FlyTouch2/WWE10 Android 2.2 V2.1:#3925 USB Flashing ::

zdehuem

Jul 30, 2011
I reinstalled the system because I had no launcher. Maybe I didn't understand you.
Now I have factory launcher and LauncherPro. I think everything is working except ethernet.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
I reinstalled the system because I had no launcher. Maybe I didn't understand you.
Now I have factory launcher and LauncherPro. I think everything is working except ethernet.

OK. You lost me there for a minute... There may be an issue with the driver. I will look tonight and get back to it.

Sent from my LG OP V using Tapatalk

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Can somebody do me a favor running this rom... (for development pruposes)
Go into terminal and type the command
Cat /proc/mtd

Tell me the results

Sent from my Ally using Android Tablet Forum

thehunterx

Aug 6, 2011
How can Install software on Gmarket to Sd card ?? any body help me i try all way : root and use pm setinstalllocation 2 . but it still install to local storage .

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
How can Install software on Gmarket to Sd card ?? any body help me i try all way : root and use pm setinstalllocation 2 . but it still install to local storage .

I had same problem. You should have plenty of room to store items on the tablet. Apps 2 Sd did not work for me.

Sent from my LG OP V using Tapatalk

thehunterx

Aug 6, 2011
My camera error Green Stripes after upgrade 2.2 #3925 . Any body got solution fix this error ??? pls help me .

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
My camera error Green Stripes after upgrade 2.2 #3925 . Any body got solution fix this error ??? pls help me .

Which nand/u-boot do you have?

Mine did that after the 2-part upgrade with 0.6.1.2(587)... when I replaced 0.6.1.2 with 0.6.1.5 the camera came on... tho I never use it.
I still dont have GPS working (NOT nand/u-boot problem I believe), but it is a non-issue for me...

thehunterx

Aug 6, 2011
I try all ver 0.6.1.2(587).. 0.6.1.5 the same issue .. higher ver the same . camera don't work ... i don't know why ? Thank leeb for advices

dlzc

Feb 10, 2011

I had this problem with 3245. Had to install it 5 times:
1 - camera with bars
2 - camera but crashed Market
3 - camera with bars
4 - camera solid, one color
5 - camera and market OK.
... you might see if there are any variances with each install?

Someone reported once that their hot melt glue released the camera, and it was looking at the inside of the tablet...

Clay

May 2, 2011
Has anyone had any time with the Flytouch5 yet? I ordered one a couple weeks ago and should be here sometime this week. I havent heard or seen too much talk about it...if you have had a chance to test drive it or know if any custim roms for it please reply or pm me.

Sent from my phiremod for Nook using Android Tablet Forum

claxon

Aug 24, 2011
Does anyone have an adhoc fix for this rom like the one from 3245? This rom doesn't have gscript, nor the scripts to do adhoc anymore :(

Clay

May 2, 2011
Ok recieved my flytouch 5/superpad2 and want to root it for the following reasons...i dont have adhoc support and the market only displays free apps. If anyone could help with these issues it would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my mercury using Android Tablet Forum

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Ok recieved my flytouch 5/superpad2 and want to root it for the following reasons...i dont have adhoc support and the market only displays free apps. If anyone could help with these issues it would be greatly appreciated.

You should post in the Flytouch variant section. You will get answers.

sent from my FlashBack 7.2 Gtablet using Tapatalk

dlzc

Feb 10, 2011

If you have questions on the superpad II, you should ask in Superpad II area, not the Superpad I area. You might get helpful, timely advice here, or you might be ignored for weeks.

Start here, and see if someone hasn't covered this topic already:
SuperPAD II Firmware