[ROM]Huawei Ideos S7 official firmware (2.2.2)

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
This are not new firmware!
Just backup links.

S7V100R001C98B021_2.2.2_indonesia.rar (100.74 MB)****Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
*S7V100R001C70B112-2.2.2_RussiaChannel.zip (128.75 MB) * *Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
*S7V100R001C68B111_2.2.1_Brazil_Commex.zip (112.58 MB) * *Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
*S7V100R001C63B110_2.2.2_Sweden_Expert.zip (122.62 MB) * *Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
S7V100R001C62B113_2.2.2_taiwan.rar (109.13 MB)****Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
S7V100R001C13B115_2.2.2_telestra.zip (136.12 MB)http://www.multiupload.com/T7Y1JY3SXY
*HIDS70069V100R001C60B011_2.1.zip (108.21 MB)http://www.multiupload.com/JB277A5DDG

Last edited:

sult1234

Nov 8, 2011
Difference size of rom..which one is the latest? Which one is the latest? I'm using russian vversion..so far so good...

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

sult1234

Nov 8, 2011
Is build **********B115 is the latest one?

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
This is a backup of firmware(seems that Huawei did a large change on their servers and not all of them are available) the numbers are telling you for what carrier(country release) is for. B115 is for Telestra Australia.

gpstravel

Nov 26, 2011
I'm looking for the original firmware for Ideos S7 SLIM (201), Russia, Android 2.2. All the links are inactive.. please share! Thank you.

davvvvvvvvvv

Dec 9, 2011
Hello people from androidtablets.net i need of your help to help me upgrade my ideos s7 it's the mexico telmex's version i've just received my tablet back from the guarantee 'cause i bricked it triyng to upgrade it a month ago please i wanna have the 2.2 version 'cause the 2.1 doesn't support flash player and i've seen that all of you have been able to upgrade it :( saludos raza!!

techgeek

Dec 17, 2011
Hello everyone at androidtablets community ! It's really nice to join in and thank you all admins for being here for us.
I got today my Huawei S7 105 from Vodafone in Greece it is the Capacitive version with 8GB internal. (it has Greek menu too, although I prefer to use English language)

I have been reading for about 6-7 hours different threads and trying to figure out what is the best way to do the upgrade without damaging and void warranty.
So, here's a few simple questions and I thank in adcance any help or replies I get
$100_6485 b.jpg
1. What firmware do I D/L for my Huawei S7 105? (capacitive but I am sure if it is SLIM version or not)
2. If I D/L and upgrade to andoid 2.2 will I have the Greek language still available? ot I loose it after upgrade?
3. Steps to to the upgrade: Do I need to Root it before upgrade or NO need? (I never done an upgrade before)

I would appreciate any helpI can get in simple English please

Thanking you all in advance

Protet

Dec 18, 2011
Hello

Could someone help me? I just bought a tablet Huawei Ideos S7 Slim (froyo) in South Africabut everything is in English even the keyboard (snif!!) While I am a francophone.

How can I then install the French options? sorry, I'm new to Android and this is my firsttablet.

thank you

techgeek

Dec 17, 2011
Hello

Could someonehelp me?Ijust boughta tabletHuaweiIdeosS7Slim (froyo)in South Africabut everything isin English eventhe keyboard (snif!!)While I amafrancophone.

How can Itheninstall theFrenchoptions?sorry, I'mnewtoAndroidand this is myfirsttablet.

thank you

Hi, you can download from the market or from any other site you can find (do some googling)
1. GO keyboard
2. multiling keyboard

Install both to your tablet. Then enable GO keyboard and multiling kyboard AND select the languages you want (English and French)
I use them myself on both Tablet and phone and they are fantastic

I hope I helped you

techgeek

Dec 17, 2011
I wonder how many members are in this forum.
I thought at first wowwwwww this is great forum to find answers

But now after waiting for an answer for a few days, I am dissapointed and I don't think anybody wish to help

LookAtMe

Jul 7, 2011
I wonder how many members are in this forum.
I thought at first wowwwwww this is great forum to find answers

But now after waiting for an answer for a few days, I am dissapointed and I don't think anybody wish to help

I am gonna help you bro, since i am greek too and cause i understund you.(Μήν φοβάσαι εδώ είμαι εγώ :Ρ)
Επιδεί δέν κάνει να μιλάμε ελληνικά θα γράφω στα Αγγλικά εδώ αμα χρειαστείς κάτι πες μου το σε ΡΜ.
You Need your Tabler:)P), 1external sdcard(microSD),usb cable, and usb drivers(given bellow)
1) Check under your batter which is your Tablets version and tell me correctly.
2) From this Thread download this : click here
3) Extract and put it in your External Sd Card.
4)Take anything backup you need with Titanium Backup(found in Android Market)
5)Power off you tablet and open it, then the you will see a bar loading the installation, wait until you will see "OK" and then take off you battery and put it back again.Open your tablet again and let it reinstall again.When you will see the "OK" again, power off your tablet and take off the external SD.
6)Then open your Tablet and you will have android from Joelin Indonesian 2.2.2
Do all this first and then i will tell you how to install the ClockWork :)

Επίσης ξέχασα να σου πώ ότι αν πηράξεις οτιδήποτε στο Tablet όσον αφορά το λογισμικό η εγγύηση ακυρώνετε αυτομάτως

Last edited:

techgeek

Dec 17, 2011
Φίλε είσαι σωτήρας !!! για δές που πάλι σε αδέρφι πέσαμε
Thanks a lot mate, really appreciate you help.

First to answer your question, I have S7 105 (under the battery sign) and it is Capacitive screen purchased from Vodafone Greece.
OK, here is my next question. Suppose I do all the above, after installing Joelin Indonesian 2.2.2
1. will I have my Greek language menu? (although I never use it, but just in case I decide to see)
2. ClockWork will helpme RESTORE to original S7 version as it was when purchased?

Νά 'σαι καλά αδερφέ !!! Thanks again

LookAtMe

Jul 7, 2011

First to answer your question, I have S7 105 (under the battery sign) and it is Capacitive screen purchased from Vodafone Greece.
OK, here is my next question. Suppose I do all the above, after installing Joelin Indonesian 2.2.2
1. will I have my Greek language menu? (although I never use it, but just in case I decide to see)
2. ClockWork will helpme RESTORE to original S7 version as it was when purchased?

you will have greek menu and keyboard.
Clockwork doesnt recovers the tablet to the state that was when you bought it. You need clockwork for other reasons and one is to install some roms. Like joelins

Last edited:

cansat

Apr 23, 2011

The best rom for the s7-105 is the Swedish, although it has a fix with their solutions or patches
In my blog you will find information though this in Spanish
Huawei S7-105