[ROM] Indonesian Android 2.2.2 for Dual-Camera S7 S7v100R001C98B021

bigeazyace

Apr 18, 2011
yo just got my s7 and love it i popped in my Sim and away i went just want to know if i update will i Lose my tmobile unlock. Sorry i am a noob with android what is rooted and do i use it before or after update. Also is this battery issues as bad as people say. Thanks you for your hard work and any help.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
@50cals, I run ADW and no problems when rebooting. Also no problems with the several wifi networks that I use.

I also use ADW, no problems so far, but I did notice there is no longer a problem with widgets so no need for AppWidgetPicker. Very cool.

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
After a fresh reload of the 2.2.2 , reboots take me into launcher pro now - so thats fixed

Still don't like the lockscreen showing up after each reboot and wifi gets turned off after a reboot ....... will have to deal with that

One thing i didn't do is reload ALL of my old titanium backups

WIFI settings are not force closing and today i could see both open networks at work, which i couldn't see the other day.

So things are running great so far.

taitony

Apr 3, 2011
I've updated and operated over 20 hours. Everything is fine on my Taiwan version but one poit disappoint me is the zoom function of IE. For 2.1 I can zoom it with two fingers.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I've updated and operated over 20 hours. Everything is fine on my Taiwan version but one poit disappoint me is the zoom function of IE. For 2.1 I can zoom it with two fingers.

Does this Rom have support for both Resistive and multitouch Capacitive screens?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Not sure if the ROM supports it or not, but just glancing at permissions, it would have been disabled even if it was supported. So...

For multitouch, use dev tools touch test to see the number of points.

You will need root, and modify /etc/permissions/android.hardware.touchscreen.xml

And use the contents of this:
android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch.xml - piraterum - PirateRum - Brin'g yer a customized Andrrroid ROM. Arrr! - Google Project Hosting

Alternately try this:
http://www.nookdevs.com/NookColor_Enable_MultiTouch

blade111

Jan 14, 2011
Success!!!

I have the BB S7-104 and ROOTED first shot. Only question I have is the storage for the apps. It says my internal storage is 108MB, How do I get it higher? I thought it would have done itself after I upgraded to 2.2.2?

rapidrogo

Mar 28, 2011
I have the Australian telstra S7 and am now running this 2.2.2 version. Had a couple of problems the first time, wifi and the menu button not working properly. Bit of a novice at this so probably did something wrong.

Tried again and everything now working great.

Did make the same mistake both times though, after doing the superoneclick root it did not appear to be working, I forgot to reboot the S7, after rebooting everything was fine.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for making it possible to do this upgrade.

oishiboy

Mar 8, 2011
has anyone noticed that the right speaker stopped working? or is it just my tablet? as far as i remember, both speaker were working before i upgraded to 2.2

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
Funciona en Orange tablet de España S7 105
Saludos
Works, Orange Spain S7 105 tablet
Greetings

Sorry for my English

gpebsv

Feb 20, 2011
Everything works fine, wifi, radio, gps, flash.
Ideos S7 104
from Telefonica El Salvador.

Greetings

espinky

Apr 23, 2011
Hola, cansat. Puedes confirmar todo ok con orange?. Es dificil el flasheo?. Gracias.

Hi cansat. Can you confirm everything ok with spain orange?. Is it dificult to flash?. Thanks.

ionut_brb

Apr 19, 2011
Hello,

It works!!! I can confirm that using http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...pment/7346-camera-swap-best-buy-s7-104-a.html camera works for S7 model 101... the only problem... you have to run the script every time you restart the tablet...
So it seems that with a little tweaking this firmware works OK with the Huawei S7 101 (austria mobilkom) model...:cool:

Thank you!

for camera issues, on devices with only front facing camera, install apk form this thread - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...pment/7346-camera-swap-best-buy-s7-104-a.html, and works like charm.
regards, and thanks tri-zet and onedinas for makeing this possible.

So my version is S7-101 vendor mobikom austria front camera, internal - external mem, quallcomm - q8650
Gps, wifi, bluetooth, accelerometer, light sensor,camera working with camera swap apk - working
rooted with SOC
can't overckock with SetCpu - stoc freq are used 758 Mhz
battery life dont seem to be improved