[ROM] Indonesian Android 2.2.2 for Dual-Camera S7 S7v100R001C98B021

detriod

Apr 20, 2011
this is what i get using quadrant adv

s7quadrantadv.png

Cruzzmz, i got score 882 for mine, s7-104, Singapore Purchase :)

Feb 22, 2011
Did not work for my BB 104 purchased in January. It installed fine, however, the wireless doesn't seem to want to work. It keeps scanning, even sees my home network, but seems to be unable to connect. Not sure why. Going back to the Singapore ROM worked fine and it hooked up to my home network fine. Anyone have any ideas? I was pretty psyched to upgrade to FROYO, now not so much anymore. The Singapore ROM works great, and I had Links2SD installed so was able to have quite a few applications installed, but was really looking forward to the Flash support that comes with 2.2---bummed actually.

mochas7

Jan 11, 2011
Missing purchased apps from Market after Indonesian 2.2.2 upgrade - FIXED! Tested with Huawei Ideos S7 Best Buy USA Version running Indonesian 2.2.2 ROM.

Go to the Android Market and search for "market fix" and install. It requires root access.

All of my apps that had disappeared after the Indo 2.2.2 upgrade reappeared.

The steps I took:
  1. Install "Market Fix" app from Android Market.
  2. Run the app, click the box to run the patch.
  3. As soon as it prompts that it is finished, reboot immediately. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE MARKET.
  4. After reboot, go to the Android Market and click My Apps. Your missing apps should appear.
  5. If it didn't work, try it again, but kill any instances of the Android Market first. Following the reboot step WITHOUT entering the market first is key.

Enjoy!

I believe that was one of the negatives of Froyo - The market does more compatibility enforcement, and sometimes does so in a stupid manner. Things that can make a difference:
Carrier (some apps are only available to some carriers)
Touchscreen type
A few other things...

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
I closed down all apps, set setcpu for 1gHz/performance and got 868 with Quadrant on BB S7-104.
Beat the Galaxy S!!!

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
I closed down all apps, set setcpu for 1gHz/performance and got 868 with Quadrant on BB S7-104.
Beat the Galaxy S!!!

i can not get quadrant (free) running on my tablet :(
tried it 2-3 times, it will not test processor.

just wondering, quadrant benchmark shows only a little improvement in performance, while it was on eclair it get quadrant score about 500-650 i guess.

but HTC Desire and N1, using same hardware spec (processor, VPU, chipset), got performance improvement more then 2x after froyo upgrade compare to when it was still on eclair.

does it mean our tablet is not in maximum performance yet?

dimlight

Apr 24, 2011
i updated my ideos s7 103, update went fine but my wifi and cdma isnt working, need help ASAP

i got usim locked, how to enable it
plz guys i need to do it very badly

please help me out

cruzzmz

Apr 2, 2011
another product of our good friend who gave us the 2.2.2. rom from Indonesia
thanks to tri_zet

Huawei ideos S7 windows tool (Windows)

ideos_s7_tool.jpg

I think it is self explain ...

1. Install Huawei S7 driver, driver file included

2. Install App2ext ---> it will install script for the function
Need to do 2 partition use EASEUS partition master home edition
- 1st partition: Primary, FAT32
-2nd partition: Primary, (max 2GB) Unformatted. Script will format the partition.

3. Install Clockmod recovery
from--> http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...y-recovery-huawey-s7-2-2-2-cm-v2-5-1-8-a.html
extract zip file and copy recovery.img to the same folder with ideos_s7.cmd

4. update ---> NOT YET USABLE

5. Erase Partition ---> Erase tablet partition (Use at ur own risk)

6. Normal Reboot, Fastboot or Recovery from pc

Download S7 Tool Here

Last edited:

detriod

Apr 20, 2011
Did not work for my BB 104 purchased in January. It installed fine, however, the wireless doesn't seem to want to work. It keeps scanning, even sees my home network, but seems to be unable to connect. Not sure why. Going back to the Singapore ROM worked fine and it hooked up to my home network fine. Anyone have any ideas? I was pretty psyched to upgrade to FROYO, now not so much anymore. The Singapore ROM works great, and I had Links2SD installed so was able to have quite a few applications installed, but was really looking forward to the Flash support that comes with 2.2---bummed actually.

i noe wat is ur problem. is ur router there WIFI setting. u need to set de Ch manually. as far as i noe, ch 11 doesnt work well on Huawei WIFI :)

detriod

Apr 20, 2011
i can not get quadrant (free) running on my tablet :(
tried it 2-3 times, it will not test processor.

just wondering, quadrant benchmark shows only a little improvement in performance, while it was on eclair it get quadrant score about 500-650 i guess.

but HTC Desire and N1, using same hardware spec (processor, VPU, chipset), got performance improvement more then 2x after froyo upgrade compare to when it was still on eclair.

does it mean our tablet is not in maximum performance yet?

hmm, strange, i can get quadrant (free) working fine on mine. my CPU is 998MHZ.