[ROM] Indonesian Android 2.2.2 for Dual-Camera S7 S7v100R001C98B021

t.c

Feb 2, 2011
i updated my ideos s7 103, update went fine but my wifi and cdma isnt working, need help ASAP

i got usim locked, how to enable it
plz guys i need to do it very badly

please help me out

Look, I might be directing you down the wrong path here or I maybe missing something myself. but if this is a GSM(UMTS) ROM I'm fairly sure that it won't work on a CDMA network?

Might be the reason that you are being asked for a USIM, I didn't think CDMA devices had them?

JFer

Dec 19, 2010
I too updated my S7 104 Best Buy US and everything is working!!!! :D thanks!! gracias!!!!

apomb

Apr 26, 2011
I updated my Ideos S7 104 (Bestbuy) and everything is working great. Flash is a beautiful thing.

dgnyberg

Mar 22, 2011
OK, Ive noticed one thing I've had a problem with using Froyo.
With 2.1, I had my AT&T network and Edge worked.
Since the Froyo upgrade, my Edge isn't working.
I have the phone working, but no data.
I tried the APN settings from the sticky on the home page,
but still no go with data.
BB S7 Rooted (SOC) Indonesia 2.2.2 ROM.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

UPDATE: Edge is now working. I reflashed Froyo and followed the APN directions
and now it is working. Thanks folks!

Last edited:

rictec

Jan 30, 2011
go to the huawei site download the original update for your device and flash it back

femmyade2001

Apr 17, 2011
Ok, the frequent low space is starting to get annoying. Does anyone know how to install applications to SD card? I suppose its time I put my 16GB SD card to use.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
Just go to Settings->Applications->Manage Applications, You can get settings to sort by size, click on apps and press the "Move to SD Card" option.

femmyade2001

Apr 17, 2011
Thanks, boss. I had done that but there is a whole bunch of apps that can't be moved.

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
Well. Another thing that I do is go to terminal, remount system as rw, cd to /data/app, cp -a * /system/app, rm /data/app/*, reboot. :) I have loads of apps installed and still have 50M free. It helps to check that you have enough room in /system first, and also helps if you remove some bloatware from /system/app first as well.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Not to advertise or anything but check out my Rom in my sig. It has apps2sd... as long as you have an ext partition. Works a hell of alot better than froyos move app to SD... I was using that first and after installing a few games my internal was filled even after moving things....

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
+1 on joenilan's apps2sd Rom, I have been running it and it is great and with 1.5GB of app storage I am only using half of that.

There are also detailed instructions on how to do the apps2sd on your own if you want to do that in the forum.

The other option which I have tried and had really good results with was link2sd. The new update that they put out was real nice and any apps that you can not move to SD in 2.2 you can move with link2sd. I started to get in to some space issue still with this, but I have over 150 apps on my tablet.

Arachnoid

Apr 27, 2011
BestBuy S7 will not flash. The unpacked .rar dload folder is sitting at root of sdcard2 with Indonesian 222 UPDATA.APP and unlmt.cfg. When I power down and restart, it comes right back up in 2.1. I do not see a progress bar and OK as expected. The S7 is rooted, AT&T APN works, wifi on, USP Debug mode is on.

I have seen the warning not to allow once.cfg because the S7 can never be upgraded again. I haven't done that, but is there a way to confirm that OEMINFO has not been set to disallow upgrades?

Other weirdness that may be a hint: I am unable to browse files from Win7. Device appears but drives are greyed out.

Free beer for help.