[ROM] Indonesian Android 2.2.2 for Dual-Camera S7 S7v100R001C98B021

CLADAIR1

May 7, 2011
SORRY TO BREAK IN YOU. You guys are awesome. I am new to android. I just bought my s7 about 2 months ago and love it. kept checking for an update and came across your forum. Followed your directions and am now running 2.2.2 with adobe flash. It was easy enough to do. Even for someone who does not speak the language.
Thanks again and keep up the great work

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

CLADAIR1

May 7, 2011
So easy even a 40 year old who doesnt speak the language can do it. Thanks so much for all your hard work. Turned a good tablet into a great tablet.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

secretdude0

May 10, 2011
Hey guys!
I'm new to this and after a good attempt of trying this on my Huawei Ideaos S7, it has become unresponsive and the overall process has been going on here for over an hour. I heard it worked for another individual in this tablet device so I am a bit lost! Please reply ASAP!

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
What are you seeing on your screen? WHich ROM did you try and flash? What method did you try and use?

Mike313

May 11, 2011
I still cant get it to work do anyone think they can upload a video on how to do it

Last edited:

Felix

Apr 28, 2011
I've just installed the latest Indonesian ROM, so it was a big guess, but actually it was and is a: "S7 - 105" model, purchased in the Netherlands. And i must say, its currently working like a charm and finaly 'app2sd' :D

Milesius

Feb 18, 2011
I have just installed the Indonesian Android 2.2.2 for Dual-Camera S7 S7v100R001C98B021 on my S7-106 bought in Germany with no problems at all. Everything working as before, GPS, Camera, WiFi etc. I followed the excellent instructions given by tri_zet, thank you tri_zet. I found that SuperOneClick_v_1.7 would not Root properly as Titanium Backup and BusyBox kept giving me root errors, I installed GingerBreak_v_1.20 from the link on this forum and whoopee success.

Graywolf

May 18, 2011
I will add my thank you to the list. I did not think to write down the free apps that I use so I'll just have to find them again. Oh well, anyone have a used tri-corder for sale?

fachex

Nov 10, 2010
Since Netflix is working in the Brazilian ROM, could you customize it like the Indonesian? Thanks in advance for all your work.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Since Netflix is working in the Brazilian ROM, could you customize it like the Indonesian? Thanks in advance for all your work.

i've actually got a rom in the works already :) trying trying a few things before i release it, i will confirm again NETFLIX DOES WORK ON IT! i've tried it everytime i flashed a revised version of my rom, works everytime, the only thing i hate about the brazilian rom is the screen lag from switching screens and transitions, its just not as smooth as the indonesian... its unfortunate because i would keep using it. look back in the next few days while i iron some bugs out.

dgnyberg

Mar 22, 2011
OK, I've been running the Singapore ROM 2.2.2 since it came out.
Everything seems to be working fine, until I loaded a 3D Racing game.
It uses the G-Sensor for steering and it appears to be off by 90 degrees.
If I hold the tablet in landscape, the game appears fine, but it steers hard left
all the time. When I turn the tablet to portrait, I can control the steering fine,
but the game is still in landscape mode.

Does anybody know how to change the G-Sensor orientation?

Thanks in Advance,

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
OK, I've been running the Singapore ROM 2.2.2 since it came out.
Everything seems to be working fine, until I loaded a 3D Racing game.
It uses the G-Sensor for steering and it appears to be off by 90 degrees.
If I hold the tablet in landscape, the game appears fine, but it steers hard left
all the time. When I turn the tablet to portrait, I can control the steering fine,
but the game is still in landscape mode.

Does anybody know how to change the G-Sensor orientation?

Thanks in Advance,

this is a known issue for all of us, no fix as of yet.

lite751

May 22, 2011
Installed this yesterday without any problems at all. Working flawlessly on my SV-105 under Globe Telecom (Philippines) network. Thanks a lot guys!