[ROM] Indonesian Android 2.2.2 for Dual-Camera S7 S7v100R001C98B021

kerndlboy

Apr 19, 2011
Hello,

Can confirm, that the update is perfectly working on an S7-101 device sold by mobilkom austria a1. just tested

Ich kann bestätigen, dass das Update auch wunderbar auf einem S7-101 der mobilkom austria a1 funktioniert. eben selbst getestet.

greetz

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
sorry i didn't get to reply in time, you guys got rowdy and made like 3 more pages haha, but yeah everything checked out ok for md5 and crc and unpacking i get all the files!

so if its flashing good for everyone, i'd recommend flashing to it... but someone said something about the recovery on a new partition, so we'll lose clockwork! just gotta get xaueious to hopefully build us a new one for that partition probably?

but we all have to flash it because the baseband update can't get it without it.

ionut_brb

Apr 19, 2011
Hello,

I flashed OK...but camera and GPS not working on my S7-101...same seller mobilkom austria a1...your camera and GPS are workin OK?..

Thanks for the effort guys...

Hello,

Can confirm, that the update is perfectly working on an S7-101 device sold by mobilkom austria a1. just tested

Ich kann bestätigen, dass das Update auch wunderbar auf einem S7-101 der mobilkom austria a1 funktioniert. eben selbst getestet.

greetz

Limey

Mar 15, 2011
Up and working....

So yes you have to flash twice.
wifi, bluetooth, phone, market, sync all working on BB S7-104.

Evgeni

Jan 23, 2011
Just flashed it, works perfectly. Anyone gone into settings -> about tablet yet?
Is it only me or have they added 'system updates' to the menu? Maybe we can get automatic updates now

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
Working:
Radio, WIFI, BT, MARKET, SYNC, and all other things! THANKS TO ODIEN AND TRI_ZET

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
Downloading now.
I will post my results later on.
Just want to say, regardless if this works or not for me, many thanks to all you guys hard work.

Gracias!

after made private conversation with odienas this afternoon, finally we have froyo firmware ready to download.

here is for you guys:

Huawei Ideos S7 froyo

Mirror at Mediafire

MD5 checksum for updata.app : 74D031FD717D8BF68956EF3F044C8EEB

Adobe Flash Player APK

update process:

1. unrar the file, copy dload folder to SD Card
2. turn off the unit
3. turn on and wait until "OK"
4. turn off the unit (i don't know how to switch it off after "OK", but i removed the batterry lol)
5. there is a note from huawei to repeat step 2,3,4 two times. otherwise it will hang at boot screen

i am just help odienas to make a reliable upload and made mirrors, so all credits and kudos goes to odienas for his great effort.

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
mine rooted by SOC.

make sure :
> USB debugging enable at settings/application/development
> use SOC with "psneuter" exploit

kerndlboy

Apr 19, 2011
Hey,

Yes, you're right, Camera isn't working, i think because the S7-104 has a rear camera too. But GPS is working fine. What's the problem at your device?
Grüße

And thanks to everyone helped providing that update!
Hello,

I flashed OK...but camera and GPS not working on my S7-101...same seller mobilkom austria a1...your camera and GPS are workin OK?..

Thanks for the effort guys...