[ROM] Indonesian Android 2.2.2 for Dual-Camera S7 S7v100R001C98B021

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
Hey,

Yes, you're right, Camera isn't working, i think because the S7-104 has a rear camera too. But GPS is working fine. What's the problem at your device?
Grüße

And thanks to everyone helped providing that update!

Attempt a reflash. My front and rear camera are working and I have the S7-104 BB version. Camera, GPS, Sync... well everything works. I got Portal 2 yesterday and 2.2.2 on my S7 today... This week as been fantastic so far!!!

Make sure with the GPS that you have both the satellite and gsm support (you don't have to have a sim for it to ping network towers) turned on. It does help ^_^

Apr 18, 2011
I'm soooo excited! Downloading right now! Damn it...now I'll have to change my boot screen again...FUUUU...at least I'll have apps2sd now...

efidol

Dec 30, 2010
Can I use something like ROM manager with this... I just got my S7 back to normal yesterday after flashing it with the Sweden rom...

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum

kerndlboy

Apr 19, 2011
Thanks, but the problem is we're having a S7-101 that has only a front camera. When starting the camera app an error occurs. dont think we can fix this, but it's not that bad...

Attempt a reflash. My front and rear camera are working and I have the S7-104 BB version. Camera, GPS, Sync... well everything works. I got Portal 2 yesterday and 2.2.2 on my S7 today... This week as been fantastic so far!!!

Make sure with the GPS that you have both the satellite and gsm support (you don't have to have a sim for it to ping network towers) turned on. It does help ^_^

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
Ok here is my experience:
AWESOME!

Everything is working so far.
Both cameras.
WiFi.
GPS.

I will root with SOC later tonight.
I have not installed or tried flash, because, honestly I did not care for it. I mostly expect a litlle better performance and battery life. Everything else is icing on the cake.

mochas7

Jan 11, 2011
Hello!

I am very excited to see such a considerable development today.

However, I have not spent much time toying with this particular device. I would greatly appreciate some step-by-step directions -- 2.1 stock to 2.2 indonesia update for dummies!

My greatest concern is creating a backup in case of error. I have seen recovery threads, but need some guidance.

Thanks for any help that can be provided!

femmyade2001

Apr 17, 2011
Hello!

I am very excited to see such a considerable development today.

However, I have not spent much time toying with this particular device. I would greatly appreciate some step-by-step directions -- 2.1 stock to 2.2 indonesia update for dummies!

My greatest concern is creating a backup in case of error. I have seen recovery threads, but need some guidance.

Thanks for any help that can be provided!

Took me a while, but i figured out. Exactly same steps as first post, check it out.

mochas7

Jan 11, 2011
I think I understand how to do the actual update. Not sure of how to create a backup first... any help?

shanksv

Nov 13, 2010
after made private conversation with odienas this afternoon, finally we have froyo firmware ready to download.

i am just help odienas to make a reliable upload and made mirrors, so all credits and kudos goes to odienas for his great effort.

Thank you tri_zet and also a very big thanks from all of us here to odienas. Make sure you convey our appreciation to him!!!

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Popped into new thread and added some text to OP

Please report the variant of the S7 you have installed it on.

I actually don't have access for my S7 for a while, so I would like someone to dump the following for Clockworkmod recovery:
1) cat /proc/mtd
2) their init.rc files
3) their existing recovery partition (use dump_image binary)
Just use the thread here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...84-recovery-working-recovery-ui-glitches.html

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
now we need clockworkmod! installing my official 2.2.2 now.
soon as clockwork mod works we can go back to the whole customization side.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011