[ROM] Indonesian Android 2.2.2 for Dual-Camera S7 S7v100R001C98B021

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
+1, I went from Singapore ROM to this one too. You have to flash twice for some strange reason.

@efidol, SOC is the only thing working, you will have to persist and get Windows drivers to work. Can you try another windows machine?

lightflier

Jan 9, 2011
When the system is off.... press and hold the buttons SEND and BACK and then press the POWER button and release it while still holding SEND and BACK. Then plug the USB cable.
If it is the first time when your PC uses USB upgrade, then system will prompt “finding new device”,(maybe prompting new device as following picture),it will indicate that the system has entered USB upgrade mode successfully

is there an alternate way to root this d@mn thing...? windows wont recognize the tablets int. or ext. SD cards when i plug it in... never has, ive tried to install the drivers but to no avail... doesn't even show up in the device manager... help​

kensikora

Apr 7, 2011
I can't seem to get it to install. Every time I reboot, it just reboots normally, no update.

I have the files on the root of my sd card, but I still seem to be getting nowhere.

I am using Ivyvisors custom ROM version 1.0 based on the Singapore 2.1. Am I missing something?

Sent from my HTC Incredible

lightflier

Jan 9, 2011
I can't seem to get it to install. Every time I reboot, it just reboots normally, no update.

I have the files on the root of my sd card, but I still seem to be getting nowhere.

I am using Ivyvisors custom ROM version 1.0 based on the Singapore 2.1. Am I missing something?

Try with the huawei update tool... I used it and it worked just fine.

Green0ck

Dec 29, 2010
Does anybody know how long it takes?

It takes less than 15 minutes , I had to actually format my sd card for some reason but it worked after that.... un raring on the tablet took some time so I suggest doing that on your pc :)
(I can confirm the bootloop on the bestbuy tablet if you only flash it once)
Will

Thanks go out again to those who made this update possible.

bustabob454

Apr 19, 2011
How do you know if it finished flashing because OK is never displayed on the screen.
Well with mine when I first did it. The status bar ran through and then the status bar started over and then it said ok. That is when I pulled the battery and the status bar ran through just once the second time and I was good to go. Also I would recommend after the 2nd time to take your sd card out or you will boot the update over and over and over and not get anywhere and when you get back into 2.2 put the sd card back in and delete that dload folder or every time you boot with that folder "dload" on the root of the sd card it will attempt to install the update....

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Well with mine when I first did it. The status bar ran through and then the status bar started over and then it said ok. That is when I pulled the battery and the status bar ran through just once the second time and I was good to go. Also I would recommend after the 2nd time to take your sd card out or you will boot the update over and over and over and not get anywhere and when you get back into 2.2 put the sd card back in and delete that dload folder or every time you boot with that folder "dload" on the root of the sd card it will attempt to install the update....
Forgot to add that to the instructions. Good point.

Green0ck

Dec 29, 2010
Awesome update flash... Works also youtube videos load much quicker

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010

Check your dload folder inside you should have just 2 file unlmt.cfg and updata.app.
Original archive has upg.log that need to be deleted.

werewolfking

Apr 19, 2011
Still not working for me, im i doing something wrong? heres the steps i took:
1. copy dload to microsd
2. start my device with microsd inside
now heres my problem, the screen stays on the status bar forever and never shows a OK prompt

werewolfking

Apr 19, 2011
Still not working for me, im i doing something wrong? heres the steps i took:
1. copy dload to microsd
2. start my device with microsd inside
now heres my problem, the screen stays on the status bar forever and never shows a OK prompt