[ROM] JellyPad (Jelly Bean for ViewPad 10s)

pjriest

Jul 3, 2012
Okay, sorted USB connection. In case it helps anyone else, opening the app called shuttle tools and choosing Host under USB Mode puts the tablet in flashdrive mode.

w84night

Oct 1, 2012
hey leggionaire
are you still developing? :D
i just want to ask may we have a ver 3 as vega bean get rc2 release? theres a lot of change specially overclock ability!
let us know if you can do it...
tnx bro

Feb 14, 2013
Have installed v2 rom on Viewpad 10s - With some newly installed apps I can launch and use them fine until after rebooting the tablet then the app has disapearred and I get 'App Not Installed' message when trying to launch the app from shortcut on homescreen.

Any ideas anyone please???:confused:

Feb 14, 2013
Anyone any help on this please have tried 3 different sdcards and tried installing several times but keep getting same issue where after reboot some newly installed apps dissapear, I'm sure its related to SdCard but can't fix it so far ???

Have installed v2 rom on Viewpad 10s - With some newly installed apps I can launch and use them fine until after rebooting the tablet then the app has disapearred and I get 'App Not Installed' message when trying to launch the app from shortcut on homescreen.

Any ideas anyone please???:confused:

Broleei17

Feb 16, 2013
Thanks for your nice n impresive rom..eventhough i had damage my 32gb sdcard due to wrong partition made..hehe..did u have any software to read n write back damage sdcard..if u have where can i found it..can we upgrade our vpad ram..its not enuff for me running on 512mb ram..i found my phone sound a lil bit terrible when using call function..is it normal?thanks again..

sandiekid

Feb 24, 2012
Im running ICS on viewsonic 10s but have no camera android 4.0.3 should I update to jellypad and would my camera then work cheers sandiekid

ralim

Mar 7, 2013
Thank you Legionnaire.
I wa flash my viewpad yesterday.
I follow step by step.
It running like a charm.

luzbug

Aug 5, 2011
hey great ROM Legionnaire, dug out my vega to put this on, works great.. I like that it's flashed through a PC..

Nothing much else to say as yet to find any problems what so ever..,

btw... if people don't want to load Linux but still use Gparted to format their SD card you can create a live USB version, like I did.. to do get the live bootable copy here http://gparted.sourceforge.net/download.php

then get unetbootin. exe here
http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/

Install then use the app to make a live USB stick Gparted to boot from..

fat32 is seen as your tablet's SD card
EXT4 is seen as your internal memory and it's where jelly-bean works from..

Last edited:

dusirbuy

Mar 17, 2013
hi
thank you support new rom
i will try to install v2.0
i see some doc
good os is very important
wish my can success (first time to do)

dusirbuy

Mar 17, 2013
test is very good
no more bad app & very clear system
i very love this new system
let me help my friend to update 10s
very thanks Legionnaire
you change many people life let they is happy & can help other people.
test system is tri-chinese language
this rom perfect 100% only small problem (it is no problem)
thank http://www.androidtablets.net let me find need thing
:rolleyes: