[ROM] joenilan Ideos S7 Froyo Stable - (Android 2.2.2)

arai

Feb 16, 2011
Hello joenilan, although output version 2.2.2 Froyo indonesia, plan to continue with your project nodificata Rom, now you should have all the tools needed to make it perfect?

Many thanks for the work done so far and excuse my English translated with google.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Hello joenilan, although output version 2.2.2 Froyo indonesia, plan to continue with your project nodificata Rom, now you should have all the tools needed to make it perfect?

Many thanks for the work done so far and excuse my English translated with google.

i will be continuing the rom, just waiting for the new correct version of clockwork mod.

thanks!

arqueiro

Nov 1, 2010
i will be continuing the rom, just waiting for the new correct version of clockwork mod.

thanks!

is there a new one ? i mean, is someone here working on it?

i dont reflash yet my s7 with the new indonesian one, i still got your ROM on myne :)

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
is there a new one ? i mean, is someone here working on it?

i dont reflash yet my s7 with the new indonesian one, i still got your ROM on myne :)

not yet, i don't think it's hard to change, it's basically changing what partition the recovery is on, because for 2.2.2 it's on a different partition, i was trying to do this yesterday but i know nothing abount recovery.img, i did unpack the boot.img and recovery.img to look around not even sure if it's correct, hopefully xaueious will give us something soon.

i already have v1.0 Stable made, just waiting for the new clockwork so we can flash this and have it running correctly.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Yup yup. I've got my own version I'm going to compile today, see how it differs. I'll keep you updated.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Working recovery for 2.2.2 in the technical forums. Get it now! My 0.4 works with everything. Be sure to update your tablet to the indonesian 2.2.2 updata.app first. Then flash new recovery. Then wipe then flash the rom. I'll be testing for a 1.0 release tonight or tomorrow! Happy easter.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Android Tablet Forum

cdkelly5

Feb 8, 2011
Joe,
Happy Easter to you as well. I have not been able to successfully get a good match on the MD5 check sup from the Down load link from "Duque de Lafões" I think he is the one who posted the first llink. Also read toward the end of that long thread that there were some issues. did you experience any? I also saw where SOC was working whish is fantastic. Now that you seem to have recovery going things are really looking up for this little gem. Do you have any other links for the FROYO download?

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Joe,
Happy Easter to you as well. I have not been able to successfully get a good match on the MD5 check sup from the Down load link from "Duque de Lafões" I think he is the one who posted the first llink. Also read toward the end of that long thread that there were some issues. did you experience any? I also saw where SOC was working whish is fantastic. Now that you seem to have recovery going things are really looking up for this little gem. Do you have any other links for the FROYO download?

thank you! i have the S7-104 Dual Camera/2 SD Version, with no problems. as for the links i updated the links in the post see if those work for you.