[ROM] joenilan Ideos S7 Froyo Stable - (Android 2.2.2)

arqueiro

Nov 1, 2010
i got this: e: can symlink /system/bin/dumpcrash e:failure at line 12: symlink dumpstate system:bin/dumpcash installation aborted. any help ?

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Which version did you try. A2sd or the other?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Android Tablet Forum

arqueiro

Nov 1, 2010
just fixed, blame on me: i forgot to install the original rom.... im loving thanks for the good work :)

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
WOW, this is working great. I installed recovery and everything worked great with that made a back up and jumped to this Rom with Apps2SD. The restored from titanium and everything is working great. Have not had one issue yet (I only did this last night) but this seems to be even better than stock 2.2. Great work on this ROM and I love the theme.

shackeh

Mar 19, 2011
I am not sure this is the best thread for this but I was prepping this install and I think I could use some advice. I was partitioning the internal sd card and after the fact, I see that I should have not partitioned the ext2 partition. I went ahead and did the ext2 partitioning thru easeus and since I did that, the tablet doesn't recognize the internal card. Can you recommend a way to recover it?
Thanks!

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Try reformatting the whole card back to fat32 I think the ext2 partition needs to be made secondly when I get to a PC I will find you a tutorial

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

shackeh

Mar 19, 2011
Thank you very much for your help!
Right now, I can't get anything to recognize that it exists so that I can format it. File manager reports that there is no card present and there is no option to mount it. When connected to Win7, it reports that there is no disk in the removable drive. When I ask CWM recovery to format the internal card it indicates that it works successfully but that does not help. I (obviously) have CWM installed and it has been rooted.

cdkelly5

Feb 8, 2011
Joe,
One the first post you list a version 1.0 stable with App2sd is that a modified version of the 2.2.2 indonesia ROM

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Thank you very much for your help!
Right now, I can't get anything to recognize that it exists so that I can format it. File manager reports that there is no card present and there is no option to mount it. When connected to Win7, it reports that there is no disk in the removable drive. When I ask CWM recovery to format the internal card it indicates that it works successfully but that does not help. I (obviously) have CWM installed and it has been rooted.

Well what u do is go to settings. Then sdcard and format your internal. That will get you back to stock internal SD. Then try.

Last edited:

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Joe,
One the first post you list a version 1.0 stable with App2sd is that a modified version of the 2.2.2 indonesia ROM

Yes it is. Just removed useless stuff. Themed. Apps2sd. Custom bootanimation. Etc. Deodexed and new launcher... oh and flashable with clockworkmod. We unfortunately don't have the radio file from the stock indonesian update hence why you must flash the update first. If we had the radio.img from it we could probably just pack it in the update and only have to flash that.

Last edited: