[ROM] joenilan Ideos S7 Froyo Stable - (Android 2.2.2)

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
I have not had Wifi on, but I have been playing music since 7:00 this morning and it is now 1:18 and I am at 91% of my battery left. I have no problems even when I am playing games and doing some social networking stuff at night with my battery getting hot.

One thing I have is AutoKiller Memory Optimizer and have it set to aggressive. This seems to help keep the number of apps in the back ground open without being a task killer. It really seems to help on battery life as well.

detriod

Apr 20, 2011
which link is it? i've tried them all and they seemed to work ok for me.

oh, it was de time i post regarding about broken link. But now working fine. no worries :)

AH, icic. ok, i will try it again. but i do get de score of 1825 with ur rom. previously was 1625.

i did close most of de programs running. leaving de basic run only. But it still getting hot. i will try to use software to encounter de problem. let u noe de results ASAP :)

oh, btw, forget to mention tat sometimes when sms received, it will be getting extremely slow de whole thing. Moving around, going back to launcher and ETC.

Another thing i just find out only. de charging is slow. last time used to be fast. around 1hr and 30mins or lesser to charge finish. But i have been charging 2 hrs for now, only at 87%

Last edited:

Triune

Nov 29, 2010
sounds like a corrupt download to me or it copied to the Internal SD bad, try re-downloading and copying to your sd card.

Thanks for that idea - downloading now and will try it again this evening after work - getting both versions.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
oh, it was de time i post regarding about broken link. But now working fine. no worries :)

AH, icic. ok, i will try it again. but i do get de score of 1825 with ur rom. previously was 1625.

i did close most of de programs running. leaving de basic run only. But it still getting hot. i will try to use software to encounter de problem. let u noe de results ASAP :)

oh, btw, forget to mention tat sometimes when sms received, it will be getting extremely slow de whole thing. Moving around, going back to launcher and ETC.

Another thing i just find out only. de charging is slow. last time used to be fast. around 1hr and 30mins or lesser to charge finish. But i have been charging 2 hrs for now, only at 87%

i haven't really noticed any lag during sms' i also use sms popup so i don't have to go into the sms app all the time, maybe try an alternative? GO Sms is pretty slick and also features an sms popup, let me know.

as for charging that sounds absurd... maybe try a battery calibration, my charging doesn't take that long. it's fairly quick.

for your quadrant scores, sounds about right, i've been getting around the same :)

Edit: also i'm uploading mirrors... just to solve any problems.

Last edited:

femmyade2001

Apr 17, 2011
Does anyone have instructions on using apps2sd? I only have 17mb left but I have a 2gb partition on my 16gb ext SD card.

Thanks!

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Does this have lockscreen widget or is it the blah stock one

Lock widget is called widget locker. Its in the market. Its the stock lockscreen but the image is changed. Look on zxhians thread for the screens.

I will add one later

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Android Tablet Forum

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Does anyone have instructions on using apps2sd? I only have 17mb left but I have a 2gb partition on my 16gb ext SD card.

Thanks!

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

It should be on automatically... try downloading apps 2 SD free from the market... or something similar to clear your cache. My internal is down to 91mb and I have a 1gb partition that's withheld around 850mb free. Quite a few big games installed... also some games (angry birds) installs to your SD automatically (2.2s version) so you have to go to manage applications and look through your apps and move them to tablet then reboot. It should then be using the roms a2sd after rebooting... let me know.

I should probably mention this in the instructions.

Last edited:

femmyade2001

Apr 17, 2011
Lock widget is called widget locker. Its in the market. Its the stock lockscreen but the image is changed. Look on zxhians thread for the screens.

I will add one later

thanks, i didn't know that before. just installed it.

femmyade2001

Apr 17, 2011
It should be on automatically... try downloading apps 2 SD free from the market... or something similar to clear your cache. My internal is down to 91mb and I have a 1gb partition that's withheld around 850mb free. Quite a few big games installed... also some games (angry birds) installs to your SD automatically (2.2s version) so you have to go to manage applications and look through your apps and move them to tablet then reboot. It should then be using the roms a2sd after rebooting... let me know.

I should probably mention this in the instructions.

It wasn't there by default, but i installed it from market. I cleared the cache, and rebooted, but i still keep running out of space, and it is not using the partition. Was i supposed to partition the internal SD card (as against the external one)?

detriod

Apr 20, 2011
Last edited:

detriod

Apr 20, 2011
Joenilan, Charging Problem solved. i guess i know what happen. if let say u start charge for a short while, then pluck out the power cable, then after a while pluck in back to charge, the charging will start getting slow.

SMS problem also solved. u have to off the delete old message. that is what cause the problem i afraid.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Yeah sorry about that. It needs to be the internal one.

ninormalen

Apr 28, 2011
Hello,
I flash my Huawei S7 whit Indonesian 2.2.2 update and everything is fine. Now I will to install Froyo Stable v1.0, but I can't. Please anyone explain to me how to continue step by step. Thank you.