[ROM] joenilan Ideos S7 Froyo Stable - (Android 2.2.2)

detriod

Apr 20, 2011
Hello,
I flash my Huawei S7 whit Indonesian 2.2.2 update and everything is fine. Now I will to install Froyo Stable v1.0, but I can't. Please anyone explain to me how to continue step by step. Thank you.

Follow the instruction provided by joenilan on the 1st page. u need to flash ur tablet with Clockwork Mod Recovery 1st. which is also provided on the 1st page instruction menu on how to do it.

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
I flash whit Clockwork Mod Recovery, then I copy files from Ideos S7 Froyo v1.0 Stable to Internal SD card, and I go to recovery menu and select Wipe/Data Factory Reset
then yes and nothing happend, when start tablet is the old theme. When I copy files from Ideos S7 Froyo v1.0 Stable, must I delete old folders?

The wipe/data factory reset is only wiping the data on your device, so if that is all you are doing it is only doing a factory reset. Once you have done that step you will want to go in to install zip from sdcard then choose zip from sdcard and find the zip file you placed on the internal sd card and install that file. This will put you on this rom then.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Updated release post with screenshot of the lockscreen... added a2sd instructions...

Edit: blech...apparently editing from the forum app screws up the formatting. Take note androidtablets.net

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

taitony

Apr 3, 2011
Installation Instructions:
Flash First!

Located here: Froyo Android 2.2.2 Indonesian Updata

then you flash this!
New Recovery: CWM 2.5.1.8 by goodoane

1. Copy to INTERNAL sd card
2. Wipe/Data Factory Reset
3. flash with Clockworkmod

ROM REBOOTS AFTER FIRST BOOT

I wonder that is not clearly stated and confuse me. Which file should be copied to the SD card ? Please clearly decribe the details on each step. Thanks.

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
S7-105, Spain Orange version with dual cameras and external sdcard (loses pinch-to-zoom?)

jhsband84

Dec 14, 2010
Wow!! rom looks great!!

Question: my internal memory still has the 1GB app2sd partition set up from before I flashed this. Do I need to leave it there as is? or can I delete t and add that gig back to the rest of the memory?

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Wow!! rom looks great!!

Question: my internal memory still has the 1GB app2sd partition set up from before I flashed this. Do I need to leave it there as is? or can I delete t and add that gig back to the rest of the memory?

Thank you very much! i'm actually working on something nice for you guys... probably be done in a week or so.

leave it as is, as long as it's on your internal sd card, it should detect the a2sd. and function correctly.

Last edited:

jhsband84

Dec 14, 2010
You're welcome!! and look forward to whatever new thing you put out here!!

I set up the app2sd partition before wiping data and flashing your rom. Do you think the system still sees it as that? Nothing I had installed prior showed up as installed after flashing.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
You're welcome!! and look forward to whatever new thing you put out here!!

I set up the app2sd partition before wiping data and flashing your rom. Do you think the system still sees it as that? Nothing I had installed prior showed up as installed after flashing.

well to make sure it's being seen, download Titanium backup from the market and look at my screenshots, they should match (titanium adds an a2sd section to the bottom to know how much is used) if you see the a2sd listed on the titanium backup screen, it is working, i'm not sure if it would pickup the previous files that you installed there or if they got cleared when you wiped the tablet. but if they are gone just re-install them, follow instructions on the first post for a2sd to work correctly.

Cosmas

Apr 30, 2011
Hello from Germany,

i read over 2 hours but i can't find all informations that i need to flash the custom rom.
Acutally i flashed up the original indonesian 2.2 Rom and want to flash the custom...

At the next i must flash the Clockwork Mod 2.5.1.8 right? I have the downloaded rom here, how can i upload it to the Tab?I installed all drivers on my windows 7 and connected the tab with my pc.

Can you tell me, how i become access to the internal FlashPartition? I want to format it with the right partitions (easus partition manager) but i have no access...

Btw: Have anyone here a full "manual" with all steps to install clockwork and flash the custom?
Thanks for your help

Cosmas.

Last edited: