[ROM][6.0.1] Unlegacy Android 6.0.1/Lineage-13.0 For A2109 [2017-05-28]

D

Deleted member 217101

Thank you for your had work! Just updated to your latest release and I'm missing root for apps, only have Disabled and ADB, any ideas? I need root to install Teamviewer Host into /system/app.Thx

LineageOS has su binaries you can flash from recovery here, but they currently work only on version 14. I read somewhere that 13.0 will be supported in the future, but it wasn't an official statement. I used the method above to make AFWall+ a system app and it works fine now.

joebine

Jan 14, 2015
This build is really great but it happen sometimes that an app (no particular app) stop with a black screen.

The tablet is still working because I can go to the home screen but I have to restart the app.

Otherwise, it is fast and stable.

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
This build is really great but it happen sometimes that an app (no particular app) stop with a black screen.

The tablet is still working because I can go to the home screen but I have to restart the app.

Otherwise, it is fast and stable.

Hmmm... That's decidedly weird, I haven't seen anything like that. I'm also still unsure about the deep sleep issues, but I have a strong suspicion that they're kernel related, specifically the battery driver (rather ironic, haha). I switched to the stock battery driver (that took a lot of coding; we previously used one from Lenovo, the new one was lacking in some functionality, but I made up for that by adding it to the charger circuit driver), hope all is well now.

joebine

Jan 14, 2015
Every day I am amazed how fast is our tablet with this build.

I had notice a bug, when the tablet goes to sleep, after one minute of inactivity, sometimes the app I am using is closed after I wake up the tablet after a few minutes.

Anyway, this is the best ROM @PJBrs had make.

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Today, I had the deepsleep issue... Too bab.
Let's compare notes. I seem to get the deep sleep issue when the battery empties below 30%. After that, the tablet will stay awake even after charging. This seems to happen every time. Does the same happen to you?

Because my new kernel is still going strong on its second charge...

joebine

Jan 14, 2015
Let's compare notes. I seem to get the deep sleep issue when the battery empties below 30%. After that, the tablet will stay awake even after charging. This seems to happen every time. Does the same happen to you?

What I had noted is when the battery is full, deep sleep seems working OK and when the battery is around 35% to 40% it will not switch to deep sleep.

I will try to charge it and see what wil happend.

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
What I had noted is when the battery is full, deep sleep seems working OK and when the battery is around 35% to 40% it will not switch to deep sleep.

I'm hopeful that I solved it. Don't forget to reboot after charge, otherwise the wakelock doesn't go away.

In the meantime, ziyan, from UnlegacyAndroid, explained to me how we can use all grouper lollipop blobs while keeping the camera working.... VERY EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!!

joebine

Jan 14, 2015

Yesterday, my tablet was at about 30% battery life so I charged it full while open to 100%. After charge complete, I left it on the counter over night and this morning, the battery life was at 97% so deep sleep had worked. I did not restart my tablet...

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Yesterday, my tablet was at about 30% battery life so I charged it full while open to 100%. After charge complete, I left it on the counter over night and this morning, the battery life was at 97% so deep sleep had worked. I did not restart my tablet...
Are you sure the wakelock had already occurred?

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Is there a way to find if the wakelock had occured?

I just get back from work and the tablet is at 94% so not bad.
If you have root you can install wakelock detector or BetterBatteryStats.

Unfortunately, I had the deep sleep issue today on my new kernel... It seems to happen just out of the blue... Battery drain just starts, all of a sudden - the screen is off, no gps action, nothing special happening.

*** EDIT ***

It might be a different wakelock... max77663, the regulator...

Last edited:

joebine

Jan 14, 2015
After 24 hours of deep sleep (I didn't used the tablet at all since last time) the battery is at 87%

Tonight, one day later, battery is at 17%... What a drop. I left it open and start to recharge it. Will see tomorrow morning if deep sleep is back.